"MattB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Ride-A-Lot said:
MattB said:
Eh, I didn't even have a car in HS. I used to take my dates out in my dad's Corolla hatchback. I wasn't into the kinds of chicks that went for the fancy car guys anyway.
Matt
But those were the one's that...
Some did, some didn't. 😉 One even played the flute and went to band camp. 🙂
Hey that's my wife you're talking about.....maybe not
"MattB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Ride-A-Lot said:
MattB wrote:
> Eh, I didn't even have a car in HS. I used to take my dates out in > my dad's Corolla hatchback. I wasn't into the kinds of chicks that > went for the fancy car guys anyway. > > Matt
But those were the one's that...
Some did, some didn't. 😉 One even played the flute and went to band camp. 🙂
Hey that's my wife you're talking about.....maybe not
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
I'm going to stop here. A 3' hole is deep enough.
Can you see out? Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Ouch!
I have to get some of those Lenny Kravitz boots. The other guys in the band are all over 6'.
As a post script to this car/auction, he traded it for a '71 Corvette along with a little extra cash. The Vette was up for auction as well and they worked out a trade and ended their auctions.