OT: Penguin game

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by ZeeExSixAre, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    ZeeExSixAre stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen
    :
    > Revised!
    >
    > http://www.starbase01.com/fun/pinguin-blood.html

    I couldn't even get one last time (hangs head in shame)*** You think I'm idiot enough to
    try it again?

    Don't answer that. <g>

    penny

    ** my kids wont even play mariocart with me, I really suck at that stuff.

  2. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

  3. Tcmedara

    Tcmedara Guest

    ZeeExSixAre <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Revised!
    >
    > http://www.starbase01.com/fun/pinguin-blood.html

    Dammit! Water out my nose!!!! I can barely stop laughing to type. I'm not even on the pain meds
    anymore and this is the funniest thing I've seen all day! Ya gotta salute the innovators of the
    world who can take an excellent product and make it just that much better.

    Tom (not a PETA member)

  4. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:40:22 GMT, Michael Paul wrote:

    > woohoo........
    >
    > 831 feet!

    973 on my fourth try. Very messy!

  5. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

    "BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:40:22 GMT, Michael Paul wrote:
    >
    > > woohoo........
    > >
    > > 831 feet!
    >
    > 973 on my fourth try. Very messy!
    >
    > --
    > -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

    yeah, I got up to 955. very entertaining yet disturbing............

    Michael

  6. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    Michael Paul wrote:
    > "BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    >
    >>On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:40:22 GMT, Michael Paul wrote:
    >>

    >>>woohoo........
    >>>
    >>>831 feet!
    >>
    >>973 on my fourth try. Very messy!
    >>
    >>--
    >>-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
    >

    > yeah, I got up to 955. very entertaining yet disturbing............
    >
    > Michael

    Pingu has a tough head. Every bounce it hit a land mine. It just kept bouncing and bouncing. I got
    bored. Guess I'll try again. OK that worked. 1012 Best to hit a mine on the first bounce.

    Shawn

  7. ZeeExSixAre

    ZeeExSixAre Guest

    > Dammit! Water out my nose!!!! I can barely stop laughing to type. I'm
    not

    The horrendous splat, combined with the MS Paint-like blood explosion of the remainder of the body,
    really make this piece of work worth it ;)

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  8. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "Shawn Curry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s53...
    > Michael Paul wrote:
    > > "BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > berlin.de...

    > >>973 on my fourth try. Very messy!
    > >>
    > >>--
    > >>-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
    > >

    > > yeah, I got up to 955. very entertaining yet disturbing............
    > >
    > > Michael
    > >

    > Pingu has a tough head. Every bounce it hit a land mine. It just kept bouncing and bouncing. I got
    > bored. Guess I'll try again. OK that worked. 1012 Best to hit a mine on the first bounce.
    >
    > Shawn

    Woohoo! 1031.5! Beat ya all :)

    Jon Bond and still trying to better it, because its waaaaay better than homework

  9. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > > Dammit! Water out my nose!!!! I can barely stop laughing to type. I'm
    > not
    >
    > The horrendous splat, combined with the MS Paint-like blood explosion of the remainder of the
    > body, really make this piece of work worth it ;)

    Can't break 1093. Need Yeti roids.
    --
    _________________________

  10. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:18:38 -0800, "Penny S"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >ZeeExSixAre stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen
    >:
    >> Revised!
    >>
    >> http://www.starbase01.com/fun/pinguin-blood.html

    1024.6

    beat that!

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

  11. Pea

    Pea Guest

    "Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > Dammit! Water out my nose!!!! I can barely stop laughing to type.
    I'm
    > > not
    > >
    > > The horrendous splat, combined with the MS Paint-like blood explosion of
    the
    > > remainder of the body, really make this piece of work worth it ;)
    > >

    > Can't break 1093. Need Yeti roids.
    > --
    > _________________________
    > Chris Phillipo - Cape Breton, Nova Scotia http://www.ramsays-online.com

    1136.2 Hit double mine on first bounce!!

    Pea

  12. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Pea wrote:

    > 1136.2 Hit double mine on first bounce!!

    Every time someone posts to this thread, I end up trying it again.

    Anyone do *WORSE* than 14.6 when making contact?!? Neener-neener.

    Bill "gifted" S.

    PS: Best is 1000-something, 3 or 4 times.

  13. Pea wrote:
    > "Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    > I'm
    >
    >>>not
    >>>
    >>>The horrendous splat, combined with the MS Paint-like blood explosion of
    >
    > the
    >
    >>>remainder of the body, really make this piece of work worth it ;)
    >>>

    >>Can't break 1093. Need Yeti roids.
    >>--
    >>Chris Phillipo - Cape Breton, Nova Scotia http://www.ramsays-online.com
    >

    > 1136.2 Hit double mine on first bounce!!
    >
    > Pea

    My son just did 1105, hit the double on the first bounce as well.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove ".nospam" to reply)