OT: Penguin game

ZeeExSixAre stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen
:
> Revised!
>
> http://www.starbase01.com/fun/pinguin-blood.html

I couldn't even get one last time (hangs head in shame)*** You think I'm idiot enough to
try it again?

Don't answer that. <g>

penny

** my kids wont even play mariocart with me, I really suck at that stuff.

ZeeExSixAre <[email protected]> wrote:
> Revised!
>
> http://www.starbase01.com/fun/pinguin-blood.html

Dammit! Water out my nose!!!! I can barely stop laughing to type. I'm not even on the pain meds
anymore and this is the funniest thing I've seen all day! Ya gotta salute the innovators of the
world who can take an excellent product and make it just that much better.

Tom (not a PETA member)

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:40:22 GMT, Michael Paul wrote:

> woohoo........
>
> 831 feet!

973 on my fourth try. Very messy!

"BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:40:22 GMT, Michael Paul wrote:
>
> > woohoo........
> >
> > 831 feet!
>
> 973 on my fourth try. Very messy!
>
> --
> -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

yeah, I got up to 955. very entertaining yet disturbing............

Michael

Michael Paul wrote:
> "BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
>
>>On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:40:22 GMT, Michael Paul wrote:
>>

>>>woohoo........
>>>
>>>831 feet!
>>
>>973 on my fourth try. Very messy!
>>
>>--
>>-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
>

> yeah, I got up to 955. very entertaining yet disturbing............
>
> Michael

Pingu has a tough head. Every bounce it hit a land mine. It just kept bouncing and bouncing. I got
bored. Guess I'll try again. OK that worked. 1012 Best to hit a mine on the first bounce.

Shawn

> Dammit! Water out my nose!!!! I can barely stop laughing to type. I'm
not

The horrendous splat, combined with the MS Paint-like blood explosion of the remainder of the body,
really make this piece of work worth it ;)

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

"Shawn Curry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Michael Paul wrote:
> > "BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...

> >>973 on my fourth try. Very messy!
> >>
> >>--
> >>-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
> >

> > yeah, I got up to 955. very entertaining yet disturbing............
> >
> > Michael
> >

> Pingu has a tough head. Every bounce it hit a land mine. It just kept bouncing and bouncing. I got
> bored. Guess I'll try again. OK that worked. 1012 Best to hit a mine on the first bounce.
>
> Shawn

Woohoo! 1031.5! Beat ya all :)

Jon Bond and still trying to better it, because its waaaaay better than homework

> > Dammit! Water out my nose!!!! I can barely stop laughing to type. I'm
> not
>
> The horrendous splat, combined with the MS Paint-like blood explosion of the remainder of the
> body, really make this piece of work worth it ;)

Can't break 1093. Need Yeti roids.
--
_________________________

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:18:38 -0800, "Penny S"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>ZeeExSixAre stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen
>:
>> Revised!
>>
>> http://www.starbase01.com/fun/pinguin-blood.html

1024.6

beat that!

Peace, Bill

:-]

"Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > Dammit! Water out my nose!!!! I can barely stop laughing to type.
I'm
> > not
> >
> > The horrendous splat, combined with the MS Paint-like blood explosion of
the
> > remainder of the body, really make this piece of work worth it ;)
> >

> Can't break 1093. Need Yeti roids.
> --
> _________________________
> Chris Phillipo - Cape Breton, Nova Scotia http://www.ramsays-online.com

1136.2 Hit double mine on first bounce!!

Pea

Pea wrote:

> 1136.2 Hit double mine on first bounce!!

Every time someone posts to this thread, I end up trying it again.

Anyone do *WORSE* than 14.6 when making contact?!? Neener-neener.

Bill "gifted" S.

PS: Best is 1000-something, 3 or 4 times.

Pea wrote:
> "Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

> I'm
>
>>>not
>>>
>>>The horrendous splat, combined with the MS Paint-like blood explosion of
>
> the
>
>>>remainder of the body, really make this piece of work worth it ;)
>>>

>>Can't break 1093. Need Yeti roids.
>>--
>>Chris Phillipo - Cape Breton, Nova Scotia http://www.ramsays-online.com
>

> 1136.2 Hit double mine on first bounce!!
>
> Pea

My son just did 1105, hit the double on the first bounce as well.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove ".nospam" to reply)