General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

OT: PING: cybercat...

Started by Gregory Morrow · · Last activity · 32 posts · 245 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
22 June 2007
Last activity
23 June 2007
Original author
Gregory Morrow
Posts
32
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
245
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–32 of 32
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Ophelia said:
    Gregory Morrow said:
    Quoted message said:

    Bwahahahaaaaaaa...!!!

    ;---p

    You are disgusting

    Thank you...

    --
    Best
    Greg

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    merryb said:
    Gregory Morrow said:

    Here's some new jokes for you to learn, LUV...

    Quoted message said:

    That is totally uncalled for- maybe you should keep this between
    yourselves!

    Thank you for reposting the whole thing. We all wanted to see it again.

  3. "Dan Abel" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    merryb said:
    Gregory Morrow said:

    Here's some new jokes for you to learn, LUV...

    Quoted message said:

    That is totally uncalled for- maybe you should keep this between
    yourselves!

    Thank you for reposting the whole thing. We all wanted to see it again.

    What I love is the assumption that I share Queen Greg's taste for juvenile,
    racist humor. Between ourselves? Jesus.

  4. Gregory Morrow said:
    Ophelia said:
    Gregory Morrow said:

    > Bwahahahaaaaaaa...!!!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    ;---p

    Quoted message said:

    You are disgusting

    Thank you...

    With those jokes you could easily substitue WOP and guinea for black
    and negro... does the Pope watch Jungle Fever?

  5. "Sheldon" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Gregory Morrow said:
    Ophelia said:

    Gregory Morrow wrote:
    >> Bwahahahaaaaaaa...!!!

    Quoted message said:

    > ;---p

    Quoted message said:

    You are disgusting

    Thank you...

    With those jokes you could easily substitue JEW and guinea for black
    and negro... does the Pope watch Jungle Fever?

    I think so.

  6. The Ranger said:

    Steve Wertz <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    merryb said:

    That is totally uncalled for - maybe you should keep this
    between
    yourselves!

    It's a good thing you quoted it in it's entirety!

    Cut 'er some slack already. She's recanted.

    Yeah - exactly 70 seconds before I posted.

    -sw (cursing his crystal ball)

  7. Davlo said:


    "merryb" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    That is totally uncalled for- maybe you should keep this between
    yourselves!

    And now, thanks to you replying to this garbage, all of us who have k/f
    Gregory Morrow get to share the love. Well done!


    Replying to him is one thing... but including a full quote is another.
    I have Queenie K/F'ed too and didn't appreciate seeing the full
    spectrum of his innate ugliness for the N'th time. I hope merryb
    learns how to trim.

    --
    See return address to reply by email

  8. merryb said:

    My apologies- I had no idea I would expose everyone to this [censored].
    Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead.

    Judicious trimming is all that's needed, dear heart.
    🙂

    --
    See return address to reply by email

  9. On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:12:13 -0500, Omelet <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    There are always Aggie jokes for Texas.

    What do you call an Aggie with a sheep under each arm?

    A Pimp.

    The National Association of Ewes, Rams and Lambs protest that joke and
    stands ready to take action if this libel continues.

    --
    See return address to reply by email

  10. Gregory Morrow said:

    I'm NOT turning straight for you, Poopsie...

    He's tried, and failed.

    -sw

  11. "Steve Wertz" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Gregory Morrow said:

    I'm NOT turning straight for you, Poopsie...

    He's tried, and failed.

    No self-respecting woman--or man--would want Queen Fattie Flapass.

  12. In article said:

    On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:12:13 -0500, Omelet <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    There are always Aggie jokes for Texas.

    What do you call an Aggie with a sheep under each arm?

    A Pimp.

    The National Association of Ewes, Rams and Lambs protest that joke and
    stands ready to take action if this libel continues.

    ;-)
    --
    Peace, Om

    Remove _ to validate e-mails.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a [censored]" -- Jack Nicholson

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.