OT: Really cool monkey jokes!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Apr 4, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Q:

    How do you stop a monkey from climbing Blackpool Tower? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    R:

    Take it to Southport!

    S:

    Why did the monkey fall out of the tree? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    T:

    Because it was dead!

    ',;~}

    Thank you folks, have a good weekend!

    Shaun aRe

    Tags:

  2. Simon

    Simon Guest

    | Q:
    |
    | How do you stop a monkey from climbing Blackpool Tower?
    |
    | Take it to Southport!
    |

    | Q:
    |
    | Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
    | . .
    |
    | Because it was dead!
    |
    | ',;~}
    |
    | Thank you folks, have a good weekend!
    |
    | Shaun aRe

    Why did the monkey get dirty?

    Cos it had no fenders on its bike ;o)

    Simon....have a good one too shaun

  3. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    Why did Rimmer cross the street?

    Cause we were all throwing eggs at him.

  4. CG writes:

    >Why did Rimmer cross the street?
    >
    >Cause we were all throwing eggs at him.

    Hard-boiled or soft? It makes a difference.............

  5. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > CG writes:
    >
    > >Why did Rimmer cross the street?
    > >
    > >Cause we were all throwing eggs at him.
    > >

    > Hard-boiled or soft? It makes a difference.............

    I think he deserves the soft. Makes more mess on impact.

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Simon <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > | Q:
    > |
    > | How do you stop a monkey from climbing Blackpool Tower?
    > |
    > | Take it to Southport!
    > |

    > | Q:
    > |
    > | Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
    > | . .
    > |
    > | Because it was dead!
    > |
    > | ',;~}
    > |
    > | Thank you folks, have a good weekend!
    > |
    > | Shaun aRe
    >
    > Why did the monkey get dirty?
    >
    > Cos it had no fenders on its bike ;o)

    Hell fire and brimstone and treacle Si, are you _ever_ gonna let it go?!?!?!? ',;~}

    > Simon....have a good one too shaun

    I did, ta, despite feeling like I was dying of several fatal diseases at once.

    Shaun aRe, proprietor "Snot Rockets R Us!"

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Cinder Girl <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Why did Rimmer cross the street?
    >
    > Cause we were all throwing eggs at him.

    I like eggs. Were you on the other side of the street to me then?

    Shaun aRe

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > CG says:
    >
    > >I think he deserves the soft. Makes more mess on impact.
    > >

    > I'll go along with that!

    Why for you all be so mean to me?

    Shaun aRe