OT: Reynolds 853 decal needed

John Blake

Guest
We're repainting a 2001 LeMond Malliot Jaune and have need for the
"Reynolds 853" decal. Reynolds won't supply them unless you buy a tube
set, so I thought I'd see if anyone might have one they'd be willing to
part with. I can send a jpg picture if necessary of the decal. I'd be
more than willing to pay a reasonable price. You can contact direct at
[email protected] Thanks,

John

John Blake wrote:

> We're repainting a 2001 LeMond Malliot Jaune and have need for the
> "Reynolds 853" decal. Reynolds won't supply them unless you buy a tube
> set, so I thought I'd see if anyone might have one they'd be willing to
> part with. I can send a jpg picture if necessary of the decal. I'd be
> more than willing to pay a reasonable price. You can contact direct at
> [email protected] Thanks,

The resprayers here in the UK don't seem to have any problem. Have you
tried asking them for a specific "853 respray" decal?

John Blake <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> We're repainting a 2001 LeMond Malliot Jaune and have need for the
> "Reynolds 853" decal. Reynolds won't supply them unless you buy a tube
> set, so I thought I'd see if anyone might have one they'd be willing to
> part with. I can send a jpg picture if necessary of the decal. I'd be
> more than willing to pay a reasonable price. You can contact direct at
> [email protected] Thanks,
>
> John

You might try CycleArt, down near San Diago.