OT: Shaun Rimmer poll result

Cameron

Guest
As promised, here are the results. It looked like a bunch of Florida voters' casting ballots in a
California recall. Quite the variety of write in's, and a whole lot of indecisive votes. The
original ballot was:

"Do you think Shaun Rimmer's condition is a result of

(A) Too much electro-shock therapy
(B) Too little electro-shock therapy
(C) Unsuccessful chemical lobotomy
(D) Unsuccessful surgical lobotomy
(E) B,C, and D
(F) Repeated head trauma
(G) Both he and MV are fine, the rest of us are nuts."

The result is vague, but it appears to be tied between E and F.

And some guy named Andy C. hinted towards G. :-(

--
If I crashed into a tree and nobody was around to hear me scream, did I really make a sound?

Cameron

"Cameron" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> As promised, here are the results. It looked like a bunch of Florida voters' casting ballots in a
> California recall. Quite the variety of write in's, and a whole lot of indecisive votes. The
> original ballot was:
>
> "Do you think Shaun Rimmer's condition is a result of
>
> (A) Too much electro-shock therapy
> (B) Too little electro-shock therapy
> (C) Unsuccessful chemical lobotomy
> (D) Unsuccessful surgical lobotomy
> (E) B,C, and D
> (F) Repeated head trauma
> (G) Both he and MV are fine, the rest of us are nuts."
>

> The result is vague, but it appears to be tied between E and F.
>
> And some guy named Andy C. hinted towards G. :-(

'Oh'.

Shaun aRe