OT - Sports reporting from the Guardian

Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
> > > So come on Shaun, details. Underneath the stars with a bottle of champagne, or langered in the
> > > pub (I know someone who's done this)? Have you planned a date?
> >
> > Heheheh - just said in my reply to Steve - underneath the moon and
stars,
> > sat on a grassy knoll overlooking the valley, at night, with bottle of
> wine
> > and spliff handy, about 50 or so yards away from a cave full of drunken looneys. We made mad
> > passionate love afterwards, which highly
entertained
> > the rest of the party......
> >
> > Shaun aRe - is this where I start paying?...... ',:~}
>
> Not to mention PRAYING! Congrats, Shaun (but better you than me ;-)

Heheheheh - Thanks Bill! Hey, we were gonna spend all our years together as it was, so it's not like
this wedding is a trap for either of us, we're just doing it because we can and it'll be fun. Gotta
find us a druid to do the ceremony yet.

> > > Anyone remember Chris Glidden and James Messick? This could be a good thing for the group...
>
> What, a hetero marriage for a change!?!?
>
> Bill "shouldn't paint Glidden that way (arr-arr)" S.

Heheheheh - cheers again Bill!!

Shaun aRe reight made up! ',:~}

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > I'd say! Well since you're obviously beyond hope now I'll just say congratulations! ;^)
> >
> > Cheers Mike! My head is still struggling to come to terms with this, heheheheh.....hell fire,
> > how much are rings these days?!?!? ',:~}
> >
> > Shaun aRe
> >

> Three months salary is the rule of ..erm..'thumb'.

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > I'd say! Well since you're obviously beyond hope now I'll just say congratulations! ;^)
> >
> > Cheers Mike! My head is still struggling to come to terms with this, heheheheh.....hell fire,
> > how much are rings these days?!?!? ',:~}
> >
> > Shaun aRe
> >

> Three months salary is the rule of ..erm..'thumb'.

Hell fire! Looks like I'll have to be making one myself, heheheheh.......

Shaun aRe - handy like that ',;~}

> Michael Dart wrote:
>
> >>Cheers Mike! My head is still struggling to come to terms with this, heheheheh.....hell fire,
> >>how much are rings these days?!?!? ',:~}
> >
> > Three months salary is the rule of ..erm..'thumb'.

Heheheh - that I am! Prolly the reason I'm walking funny.......

Shaun aRe

Taywood <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Shaun aRe Proposed this w/e. Yup, thass right, 'me', Shaun, popped the question (!?!), and the
> > silly sod, she only went and said

> > Heheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeehaheheheheh! Oh ****.........',;~}
>
> So, where's this place Dosworthy.

It's just above the ford at Little Langdale.

> Can we ride it?

There is riding in the area, some good as well.

> Sounds like somewhere to stay away from. Mike

Heheheheh, well, many people have been there, and not many are married at all. I'm the only person I
know who's been there and proposed to their other half - I'm guessing you'd be safe ',;~}

Shaun aRe

news:<[email protected]>...
> Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Shaun aRe Proposed this w/e. Yup, thass right, 'me', Shaun, popped the question (!?!), and the
> > > silly sod, she only went and said

> > > Heheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeehaheheheheh! Oh ****.........',;~}
> > >

> > I'd say! Well since you're obviously beyond hope now I'll just say congratulations! ;^)
>
> Cheers Mike! My head is still struggling to come to terms with this, heheheheh.....hell fire, how
> much are rings these days?!?!? ',:~}
>
> Shaun aRe

Usually you pay for them for the rest of your life... (cynicism off) nice one Shaun, sounds like you
chose a great time to propose. (oops, cynicism back on) - just outside of a noisy party when she
though you were too drunk to walk and asked "will you carry me.."

Congrats mate, does this mean we will be exposed to more of your "int life brilliant" posts?

Steve E.

spademan o---[ *:

> "Shaun Rimmer":

> > Michael Dart:
> > >
> > > "Shaun Rimmer": <

> > > I'd say! Well since you're obviously beyond hope now I'll just say congratulations! ;^)
> >
> > Cheers Mike! My head is still struggling to come to terms with this, heheheheh.....hell fire,
> > how much are rings these days?!?!? ',:~}
> >
> > Shaun aRe
>
> Usually you pay for them for the rest of your life...

Heheh, maybe, but in this case, the paying will be a pleasure ',;~}

> (cynicism off) nice one Shaun, sounds like you chose a great time to propose.

Worked out well! I'm just not one for contrived moments, and had been waiting for things to just be
right. They were, and I didn't even have to think to say it, I just knew I wanted to. She gets that
- we're alike in so many ways (but not too many....)....

> (oops, cynicism back on) - just outside of a noisy party when she though you were too drunk to
> walk and asked "will you carry me.."

Heheheheh, ya funny fecker ',;~}

> Congrats mate, does this mean we will be exposed to more of your "int life brilliant" posts?

Maybe, but hey, I'd post stuff like that anyway ',:~}

Shaun aRe