Paging JD!

Carla A-G

Guest
Jer, check your yahoo email. Important info. Shhhhhhh.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G wrote:
> Jer, check your yahoo email. Important info. Shhhhhhh.

Nigerian Lottery Won By Amputee Nun's Niece?

<Bill Sornson
Nigerian Lottery Won By Amputee Nun's Niece?>

Actually if you _must_ know... ;-P
I had promised Jer that if I ever met Gary Fischer I would fart on him...
Much time later we had the occasion to meet ole' Gary himself...
and I was emailing Jerry photographic proof of me farting in Gary's general direction...
I left him with the same stink as his claim of being the inventor of mountain biking...
Shall I post the pic publicly?

Jimbo... inventor of farting in someone's general direction... (san)

Jimbo (san) wrote:
> <Bill Sornson
> Nigerian Lottery Won By Amputee Nun's Niece?>
>

> Actually if you _must_ know... ;-P
> I had promised Jer that if I ever met Gary Fischer I would fart on
> him...
> Much time later we had the occasion to meet ole' Gary himself...
> and I was emailing Jerry photographic proof of me farting in Gary's
> general direction...
> I left him with the same stink as his claim of being the inventor of
> mountain biking...
> Shall I post the pic publicly?
>

> Jimbo... inventor of farting in someone's general direction... (san)

Ah. See, the OP was from /Carla/, so assumed it was proper and dignified!
;-)

Carry On,

BS

Jimbo(san) wrote:

> Shall I post the pic publicly?

You have to do it, now! Make sure you embelish it with some green cloud.

(waiting with baited breath and closed nostrils)
--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jimbo(san) wrote:
>
> > Shall I post the pic publicly?

> You have to do it, now! Make sure you embelish it with some green cloud.
>
> (waiting with baited breath and closed nostrils)

He has to go find the stupid thing. I can't believe he made me take a
picture of him farting on Gary Fisher. Poor Gary was making nice and signing
autographs and kissing babies and along came Jim...who just felt it was
necessary to fart in his general direction and made me photograph it...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"Jimbo (san)" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...

> <Bill Sornson
> Nigerian Lottery Won By Amputee Nun's Niece?>
>

> Actually if you _must_ know... ;-P
> I had promised Jer that if I ever met Gary Fischer I would fart on
> him...
> Much time later we had the occasion to meet ole' Gary himself...
> and I was emailing Jerry photographic proof of me farting in Gary's
> general direction...
> I left him with the same stink as his claim of being the inventor of
> mountain biking...
> Shall I post the pic publicly?
>

> Jimbo... inventor of farting in someone's general direction... (san)
>

> --
> Jimbo(san)

one question...did GF know you were ripping off Monty Python in his honor,
if not kinda an empty victory....

hell, I fart in JD's direction daily.....

<Dave W
one question...did GF know you were ripping off Monty Python in his honor,
if not kinda an empty victory....

hell, I fart in JD's direction daily.....>

Well Dave... I think the very smell that invaded the air was very satisfying. Farting in someone's general direction with neither proximity or olfactory resonance is a rather empty gesture...

Jimbo (san) wrote:
<snip>
> and I was emailing Jerry photographic proof of me farting in Gary's
> general direction...
> I left him with the same stink as his claim of being the inventor of
> mountain biking...
> Shall I post the pic publicly?
> Jimbo... inventor of farting in someone's general direction... (san)

Ah, another proud moment in the life of am-b. It's a shame the forum on
fisherbikes.com was taken down.
Where's Rich Touart to make some comment on this?

/s
rootin' tootin'