Pain Behind My Knee?

mjfc44

Sep 9, 2004
I cycle every day except for Sunday. Most of the time it is on the trainer for about 30 mins or so. But with the weather getting nicer, I have been able to go out and get some on the road miles in. However, after I work out and now today even cycling it hurts like hell behind my knee. Any suggestions as to what that is, what I can do to fix that? Thanks!

mjfc44 said:
I cycle every day except for Sunday. Most of the time it is on the trainer for about 30 mins or so. But with the weather getting nicer, I have been able to go out and get some on the road miles in. However, after I work out and now today even cycling it hurts like hell behind my knee. Any suggestions as to what that is, what I can do to fix that? Thanks!

Proper bike fit is a huge factor in keeping a riding comfortable and injury free. Often this complaint is caused from a person's seat being set too high.

Adjusted my seat! Did not ride today and plan not to for atleast one or two more days, to let the muscle heal just a tad. How long should I rest for? Also I read somewhere, were the seat being to far back could have something to do with that, any method I can do to try and fix that?