Panniers -- Arkel RT-60 versus Radical Designs Allfa Bags (Large)

NYC XYZ wrote:

> But, interestingly, their RT-60 webpage shows a photo of an HP Velo
> Scorpion with a pair mounted on the rear rack -- which I take to be
> what we have on our SMGTe!

Different rack for a different rear frame and wheel size etc.: the
Scorpion lists "10/12mm" tubing while the SMGT is very much 12mm
everywhere, which /is/ quite unusual.

> Well, I've ordered a pair of the RT-40s in the meantime...hope it works
> out!

You might get lucky: Carradice have changed their fixings to allow
bigger tubes, and maybe Arkel have too.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK