Pantour for rear

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Jim C, Mar 30, 2003.

  1. Jim C

    Jim C Guest

    Anyone tried the Pantour on the rear and how did you like it? I am thinking about that for the
    rear of a P38.

    --
    Jim C

    Tags:

  2. Marc Webb

    Marc Webb Guest

    I have a new 26/20 T-Bone by www.reynoldsweldlabs.com . The horizontal chain stay combined with the
    Avid disc brakes was not compatible on the bike with the 10 mm hub. Pantour is developing a 1"
    travel rear hub with disc brakes that will work on the T-Bone (as they say). I will let you know
    when I get it in a month or so.
    --
    ...Marc

    news:[email protected]...