Paola Giacomelli

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Sierraman, Jan 18, 2005.

  1. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    This babe right here...

    http://www.bikenews.it/sfondi/paola-sfondo.jpg

    is this babe right here...

    http://www.paolagiacomelli.it/

    Pretty cute if you click your way into the site. Now, can she race worth a
    darn? I don't know, would have to research those stats. Plenty of time to do
    so, since I'm joining Henry and Bill on the down for the count list, hernia
    that is, patched soon.

    B-

    Tags:

  2. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > This babe right here...
    >
    > http://www.bikenews.it/sfondi/paola-sfondo.jpg
    >
    > is this babe right here...
    >
    > http://www.paolagiacomelli.it/
    >
    > Pretty cute if you click your way into the site. Now, can she race worth a
    > darn? I don't know, would have to research those stats. Plenty of time to

    do
    > so, since I'm joining Henry and Bill on the down for the count list,

    hernia
    > that is, patched soon.
    >
    > B-

    Now this babe can race..

    http://216.219.161.193/temp/Svet.jpg

    and she's pretty cute too.

    http://www.bouba.it/

  3. On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:46:38 -0800, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >This babe right here...
    >
    >http://www.bikenews.it/sfondi/paola-sfondo.jpg
    >
    >is this babe right here...
    >
    >http://www.paolagiacomelli.it/
    >
    >Pretty cute if you click your way into the site. Now, can she race worth a
    >darn? I don't know, would have to research those stats. Plenty of time to do
    >so, since I'm joining Henry and Bill on the down for the count list, hernia
    >that is, patched soon.

    I think this is her and G. Simoni

    http://www.paolagiacomelli.it/nuovosito/images/sport/50/2marcstar.jpg

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  4. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > This babe right here...
    >
    > http://www.bikenews.it/sfondi/paola-sfondo.jpg
    >
    > is this babe right here...
    >
    > http://www.paolagiacomelli.it/
    >
    > Pretty cute if you click your way into the site. Now, can she race worth a
    > darn? I don't know, would have to research those stats. Plenty of time to
    > do
    > so, since I'm joining Henry and Bill on the down for the count list,
    > hernia
    > that is, patched soon.

    Finally! That's the first cute pro woman anyone's posted here, including
    that list of six billion women pros, which itself sounds like someone has a
    fetish or something.

  5. Olebiker

    Olebiker Guest

    Is there some sort of law in Europe that requires the use of Flash on a
    web page? It looks to me like an excuse for web designers to charge
    more without adding anything of value.
    Dick "grumpy old curmudgeon" Durbin

  6. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Jim Flom <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Finally! That's the first cute pro woman anyone's posted here, including
    > that list of six billion women pros, which itself sounds like someone has a
    > fetish or something.

    You must have missed the discussion of Rochelle Gilmore's article in
    Inside Sport. rochellegilmore.com will forward you to it. Lord have
    mercy.

    Bob Schwartz
    [email protected]

  7. Olebiker wrote:

    > Is there some sort of law in Europe that requires the use of Flash on a
    > web page? It looks to me like an excuse for web designers to charge
    > more without adding anything of value.
    > Dick "grumpy old curmudgeon" Durbin

    I agree. I was annoyed, even though I'm at work with dsl. At home, I
    wouldn't have even bothered.

    Steve

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    http://www.dentaltwins.com

  8. Grafis

    Grafis Guest

    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS wrote:
    > Olebiker wrote:
    >
    >> Is there some sort of law in Europe that requires the use of Flash on a
    >> web page? It looks to me like an excuse for web designers to charge
    >> more without adding anything of value.
    >> Dick "grumpy old curmudgeon" Durbin
    >>

    > I agree. I was annoyed, even though I'm at work with dsl. At
    > home, I wouldn't have even bothered.
    >
    > Steve

    Yeah HTML pages like this are sooo much better.
    <http://tinyurl.com/5rkne>
    or the framed section of the site, or the forums that ersize your
    browser to fit them or....
    Don't blame flash blame lame web heds.

  9. Grafis wrote:

    > Yeah HTML pages like this are sooo much better.
    > <http://tinyurl.com/5rkne>
    > or the framed section of the site, or the forums that ersize your
    > browser to fit them or....
    > Don't blame flash blame lame web heds.

    OK.

    Steve

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    http://www.dentaltwins.com

  10. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Jim Flom <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Finally! That's the first cute pro woman anyone's posted here,

    including
    > > that list of six billion women pros, which itself sounds like someone

    has a
    > > fetish or something.

    > You must have missed the discussion of Rochelle Gilmore's article in
    > Inside Sport. rochellegilmore.com will forward you to it. Lord have
    > mercy.
    >
    > Bob Schwartz
    > [email protected]

    http://ozmodel.com/model/rochelle/index.php

  11. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Jim Flom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > This babe right here...
    > >
    > > http://www.bikenews.it/sfondi/paola-sfondo.jpg
    > >
    > > is this babe right here...
    > >
    > > http://www.paolagiacomelli.it/
    > >
    > > Pretty cute if you click your way into the site. Now, can she race worth

    > > darn? I don't know, would have to research those stats. Plenty of time

    > > do
    > > so, since I'm joining Henry and Bill on the down for the count list,
    > > hernia
    > > that is, patched soon.

    > Finally! That's the first cute pro woman anyone's posted here, including
    > that list of six billion women pros, which itself sounds like someone has

    > fetish or something.

    Actually that's a tiny list compared to how many Pro women that are out
    there compared to the men. The Top pro men have tons of sites and I would
    hate to have the job of some cycling admin with the task of hunting them
    down. It's fun to run onto a new cool ladies site now and then. Fetish only
    partly applies, since without organized bookmarks, its all guest work from
    memory to find data and reports on riders, male or female. Men are half, but
    women are the other half, equally so, rightly so. They deserve due credit,
    so I try to balance out the group if I find something cool. Theres more then
    enough of you guys to balance out the mens half, and Brian to hammer away at
    Lance. Where would we be if we didn't have Brain to hammer away at Lance?

    B-

  12. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]

    > Where would we be if we didn't have Brain to hammer away at Lance?

    That's sort of like asking where would the rebellion be without Darth Vader.

  13. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Jim Flom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > This babe right here...
    > >
    > > http://www.bikenews.it/sfondi/paola-sfondo.jpg
    > >
    > > is this babe right here...
    > >
    > > http://www.paolagiacomelli.it/
    > >
    > > Pretty cute if you click your way into the site. Now, can she race worth

    > > darn? I don't know, would have to research those stats. Plenty of time

    > > do
    > > so, since I'm joining Henry and Bill on the down for the count list,
    > > hernia
    > > that is, patched soon.

    > Finally! That's the first cute pro woman anyone's posted here, including
    > that list of six billion women pros, which itself sounds like someone has

    > fetish or something.

    The other part of your comment, since I had to leave for a time. Who's on
    the Babe list? It's a very short list for Top pro women.

    A few babes, in no particular order...

    1. Victoria Pendelton
    2. Anouska Van der zee
    3. Lynn Bessette
    4. Lynn Gaggioli
    5. Nicole Brandli
    6. Dotsie Cowden
    7. Leontien (arguebly)
    8. Niki Gudex
    9. Andrea Ratkovic
    10. Odessa Gunn
    11. Polikevecuite sisters (Lithuanian)
    12. Dede Barry
    13. Svetlana Bubnenkova
    14. Paola Giacomelli
    15. Kimberly Bruckner

    Some older hotties...

    Karen Kurreck
    Marla Streb
    Marianne Berglund
    Corine Dorland
    Marianne Berglund
    Bunky Bunkaitas
    Rebecca Twigg
    Eve Stephenson
    Connie Young
    Gina Hall
    Sue Navara
    Carmen D'Alusio
    Annette Neumann

  14. Sabine

    Sabine Guest

    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS wrote:
    > Olebiker wrote:
    >
    > > Is there some sort of law in Europe that requires the use of Flash

    on a
    > > web page? It looks to me like an excuse for web designers to

    charge
    > > more without adding anything of value.
    > > Dick "grumpy old curmudgeon" Durbin
    > >

    > I agree. I was annoyed, even though I'm at work with dsl. At

    home, I
    > wouldn't have even bothered.
    >
    > Steve

    The law apparently requires the use of useless Flash, techno music,
    lots of frames and scrolls, and irresponsible use of color. We were
    compiling links of pro women sites for our website, and I just can't
    bring myself to link to these things.

    Sabine

  15. Olebiker wrote:
    > Is there some sort of law in Europe that requires the use of Flash on

    > web page? It looks to me like an excuse for web designers to charge
    > more without adding anything of value.
    > Dick "grumpy old curmudgeon" Durbin

    Dumbass -

    As long as you're not stupid, Flash is no harder to use than html.
    K. Gringioni.

  16. Olebiker

    Olebiker Guest

    Dumbass-

    As long as you're not stupid, reading is easy. I didn't say it was
    difficult to use. It's just useless fluff that seems endemic to
    Euro-trash Web sites.

    Dick "function over form" Durbin

  17. amit

    amit Guest

    Sierraman wrote:
    > The other part of your comment, since I had to leave for a time.

    Who's on
    > the Babe list? It's a very short list for Top pro women.
    >
    > A few babes, in no particular order...

    dumbass,

    you are a dirty old man that just pretends to give a rat's ass about
    women's cycling.

  18. Olebiker wrote:
    > Dumbass-
    >
    > As long as you're not stupid, reading is easy. I didn't say it was
    > difficult to use. It's just useless fluff that seems endemic to
    > Euro-trash Web sites.
    >
    > Dick "function over form" Durbin

    Dumbass -

    You've got your head up your ass.
    The supermodel is more fun than the cleaning lady.

    K. Gringioni.

  19. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "amit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Sierraman wrote:
    > > The other part of your comment, since I had to leave for a time.

    > Who's on
    > > the Babe list? It's a very short list for Top pro women.
    > >
    > > A few babes, in no particular order...

    > dumbass,
    >
    > you are a dirty old man that just pretends to give a rat's ass about
    > women's cycling.

    Having a bad day?

    Amit, go look at your posts, and observe what comes out of your mouth? You
    are really not one to judge about what is dirty. I'm not that old. What's
    dirty? I don't look at porn and I was following womens cycling back in early
    90's before you even thought about it, so your opinion isn't worth a rats
    ass either. I know a handful of those who run websites who are giving quite
    a bit of their time to womens cycling. They are doing a good job. I enjoyed
    reading some of your posts from time to time, when they are witty, but
    attacking others is just chatter on rbr. You should drop the dumbass too, it
    doesn't suit you. That belongs to Henry.