Paola Giacomelli

"Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This babe right here...
>
> http://www.bikenews.it/sfondi/paola-sfondo.jpg
>
> is this babe right here...
>
> http://www.paolagiacomelli.it/
>
> Pretty cute if you click your way into the site. Now, can she race worth a
> darn? I don't know, would have to research those stats. Plenty of time to

do
> so, since I'm joining Henry and Bill on the down for the count list,

hernia
> that is, patched soon.
>
> B-

Now this babe can race..

http://216.219.161.193/temp/Svet.jpg

and she's pretty cute too.

http://www.bouba.it/

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:46:38 -0800, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>This babe right here...
>
>http://www.bikenews.it/sfondi/paola-sfondo.jpg
>
>is this babe right here...
>
>http://www.paolagiacomelli.it/
>
>Pretty cute if you click your way into the site. Now, can she race worth a
>darn? I don't know, would have to research those stats. Plenty of time to do
>so, since I'm joining Henry and Bill on the down for the count list, hernia
>that is, patched soon.

I think this is her and G. Simoni

http://www.paolagiacomelli.it/nuovosito/images/sport/50/2marcstar.jpg

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

"Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This babe right here...
>
> http://www.bikenews.it/sfondi/paola-sfondo.jpg
>
> is this babe right here...
>
> http://www.paolagiacomelli.it/
>
> Pretty cute if you click your way into the site. Now, can she race worth a
> darn? I don't know, would have to research those stats. Plenty of time to
> do
> so, since I'm joining Henry and Bill on the down for the count list,
> hernia
> that is, patched soon.

Finally! That's the first cute pro woman anyone's posted here, including
that list of six billion women pros, which itself sounds like someone has a
fetish or something.

Is there some sort of law in Europe that requires the use of Flash on a
web page? It looks to me like an excuse for web designers to charge
more without adding anything of value.
**** "grumpy old curmudgeon" Durbin

Jim Flom <[email protected]> wrote:
> Finally! That's the first cute pro woman anyone's posted here, including
> that list of six billion women pros, which itself sounds like someone has a
> fetish or something.

You must have missed the discussion of Rochelle Gilmore's article in
Inside Sport. rochellegilmore.com will forward you to it. Lord have
mercy.

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]

Olebiker wrote:

> Is there some sort of law in Europe that requires the use of Flash on a
> web page? It looks to me like an excuse for web designers to charge
> more without adding anything of value.
> **** "grumpy old curmudgeon" Durbin

I agree. I was annoyed, even though I'm at work with dsl. At home, I
wouldn't have even bothered.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS wrote:
> Olebiker wrote:
>
>> Is there some sort of law in Europe that requires the use of Flash on a
>> web page? It looks to me like an excuse for web designers to charge
>> more without adding anything of value.
>> **** "grumpy old curmudgeon" Durbin
>>

> I agree. I was annoyed, even though I'm at work with dsl. At
> home, I wouldn't have even bothered.
>
> Steve

Yeah HTML pages like this are sooo much better.
<http://tinyurl.com/5rkne>
or the framed section of the site, or the forums that ersize your
browser to fit them or....
Don't blame flash blame lame web heds.

Grafis wrote:

> Yeah HTML pages like this are sooo much better.
> <http://tinyurl.com/5rkne>
> or the framed section of the site, or the forums that ersize your
> browser to fit them or....
> Don't blame flash blame lame web heds.

OK.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

news:[email protected]...

http://ozmodel.com/model/rochelle/index.php

"Jim Flom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > This babe right here...
> >
> > http://www.bikenews.it/sfondi/paola-sfondo.jpg
> >
> > is this babe right here...
> >
> > http://www.paolagiacomelli.it/
> >
> > Pretty cute if you click your way into the site. Now, can she race worth

> > darn? I don't know, would have to research those stats. Plenty of time

> > do
> > so, since I'm joining Henry and Bill on the down for the count list,
> > hernia
> > that is, patched soon.

> Finally! That's the first cute pro woman anyone's posted here, including
> that list of six billion women pros, which itself sounds like someone has

> fetish or something.

Actually that's a tiny list compared to how many Pro women that are out
there compared to the men. The Top pro men have tons of sites and I would
hate to have the job of some cycling admin with the task of hunting them
down. It's fun to run onto a new cool ladies site now and then. Fetish only
partly applies, since without organized bookmarks, its all guest work from
memory to find data and reports on riders, male or female. Men are half, but
women are the other half, equally so, rightly so. They deserve due credit,
so I try to balance out the group if I find something cool. Theres more then
enough of you guys to balance out the mens half, and Brian to hammer away at
Lance. Where would we be if we didn't have Brain to hammer away at Lance?

B-

"Jim Flom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > This babe right here...
> >
> > http://www.bikenews.it/sfondi/paola-sfondo.jpg
> >
> > is this babe right here...
> >
> > http://www.paolagiacomelli.it/
> >
> > Pretty cute if you click your way into the site. Now, can she race worth

> > darn? I don't know, would have to research those stats. Plenty of time

> > do
> > so, since I'm joining Henry and Bill on the down for the count list,
> > hernia
> > that is, patched soon.

> Finally! That's the first cute pro woman anyone's posted here, including
> that list of six billion women pros, which itself sounds like someone has

> fetish or something.

The other part of your comment, since I had to leave for a time. Who's on
the Babe list? It's a very short list for Top pro women.

A few babes, in no particular order...

1. Victoria Pendelton
2. Anouska Van der zee
3. Lynn Bessette
4. Lynn Gaggioli
5. Nicole Brandli
6. Dotsie Cowden
7. Leontien (arguebly)
8. Niki Gudex
9. Andrea Ratkovic
10. Odessa Gunn
11. Polikevecuite sisters (Lithuanian)
12. Dede Barry
13. Svetlana Bubnenkova
14. Paola Giacomelli
15. Kimberly Bruckner

Some older hotties...

Karen Kurreck
Marla Streb
Marianne Berglund
Corine Dorland
Marianne Berglund
Bunky Bunkaitas
Rebecca Twigg
Eve Stephenson
Connie Young
Gina Hall
Sue Navara
Carmen D'Alusio
Annette Neumann

Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS wrote:
> Olebiker wrote:
>
> > Is there some sort of law in Europe that requires the use of Flash

on a
> > web page? It looks to me like an excuse for web designers to

charge
> > more without adding anything of value.
> > **** "grumpy old curmudgeon" Durbin
> >

> I agree. I was annoyed, even though I'm at work with dsl. At

home, I
> wouldn't have even bothered.
>
> Steve

The law apparently requires the use of useless Flash, techno music,
lots of frames and scrolls, and irresponsible use of color. We were
compiling links of pro women sites for our website, and I just can't
bring myself to link to these things.

Sabine

Olebiker wrote:
> Is there some sort of law in Europe that requires the use of Flash on

> web page? It looks to me like an excuse for web designers to charge
> more without adding anything of value.
> **** "grumpy old curmudgeon" Durbin

Dumbass -

As long as you're not stupid, Flash is no harder to use than html.
K. Gringioni.

Dumbass-

As long as you're not stupid, reading is easy. I didn't say it was
difficult to use. It's just useless fluff that seems endemic to
Euro-trash Web sites.

**** "function over form" Durbin

Sierraman wrote:
> The other part of your comment, since I had to leave for a time.

Who's on
> the Babe list? It's a very short list for Top pro women.
>
> A few babes, in no particular order...

dumbass,

you are a dirty old man that just pretends to give a rat's ass about
women's cycling.

Olebiker wrote:
> Dumbass-
>
> As long as you're not stupid, reading is easy. I didn't say it was
> difficult to use. It's just useless fluff that seems endemic to
> Euro-trash Web sites.
>
> **** "function over form" Durbin

Dumbass -

You've got your head up your ass.
The supermodel is more fun than the cleaning lady.

K. Gringioni.

"amit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Sierraman wrote:
> > The other part of your comment, since I had to leave for a time.

> Who's on
> > the Babe list? It's a very short list for Top pro women.
> >
> > A few babes, in no particular order...

> dumbass,
>
> you are a dirty old man that just pretends to give a rat's ass about
> women's cycling.

Having a bad day?

Amit, go look at your posts, and observe what comes out of your mouth? You
are really not one to judge about what is dirty. I'm not that old. What's
dirty? I don't look at **** and I was following womens cycling back in early
90's before you even thought about it, so your opinion isn't worth a rats
ass either. I know a handful of those who run websites who are giving quite
a bit of their time to womens cycling. They are doing a good job. I enjoyed
reading some of your posts from time to time, when they are witty, but
attacking others is just chatter on rbr. You should drop the dumbass too, it
doesn't suit you. That belongs to Henry.