Pet Lovers

Azulene said:
Here in Portland we have this real cool Pub (The Lucky Labrador Brew Company). They cater to both bicyclist and dog lovers. A number of their customers I see at the pub rid their bike there some times and other times they bring their dogs.
I was just wondering how many of you are pet lovers?

For what it is worth The Lucky Labrador is one of the best microbrewer in town. Beer, Bicycle's and man's best friend it does not get much better than this. :p

And, I watched part of the Tour at the Lucky Lab last summer. Chris King sponsored a viewing. A little too noisy and chatty for serious watching, but they had a big TV rolled out and the food was good.

I have a dachshund and grey cat that is larger then the weenie dog. Guess who terrorizes who?

4 dogs. A Bitza called Sinatra (has blue eyes) is the oldest, then St John (pronounced Sinjun) and Shylo both Bitzas and a Ridgeback puppy called Shaka who terrorises the other three and ate all my cycling gloves.

I had a dog, sadly he passed away this April at the age of six. My life has been very different with out him.

I actually have 2 of my own cats, Franny & Vivian. And two other cats that belong to my mum'. I love em' all to bits.:)

I have a 2 year old Chow/Husky/Geman Sheppherd mix. He loves to watch soccer, cycling and the 80's music channels on TV! He hates mailmen and delivery people, but his bark is worse then his bite. One time he got out when the UPS guy was there,realized he had a free shot and ran back into the house! His name is Dakota and as you can see in the pic he is a big US National Team fan. He is the only dog I know who knows to shake with the right paw and high five with the left!

I've owned as many as 4 cats at one time. Right now I have 1, a grey/brown tabby. He is a spoiled, coddled, and very loveable little pain in the ass!

I have a sheltie who is my best friend. By the way, the P-38 is my favorite airplane. The F-104 Starfighter is my favorite jet. Not to get off topic.

Doug