Photos of road road rage driver and victims

interesting to note that he said predictably, he didn't reverse back in a fit of rage, but to
apologise. Yeah, right...

clive

Clive George wrote:
> interesting to note that he said predictably, he didn't reverse back in a fit of rage, but to
> apologise. Yeah, right...
>
> clive
Yes indeed, just like the banned and drunk driver who knocked me down and then drove off at speed "
to find a policeman....."

--
Roger Thorpe

My email address is spamtrapped. You can work it out!

Simon Mason wrote:

> http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zrage.htm

Not only did he risk killing the girl and her father, he risked bending a MERCIAN! Has this fat
******* NO shame?

--
Guy
===

Thanks for posting that Simon. The picture of the trailer shows how incredible it is that little
Emily is alive and relatively well.

The bit from the driver, well, one of the bits, I find *horrible* and *offensive* and if I were a
lawyer and it were allowed, I have him in pieces over is the quote, "I had never seen a trailer like
that before. There was no sign to say a child was in it." Like that is some sort of excuse! GGGRRRR!

I just hope the court has the sense to pick up on that little gem of trying to wheedle out of his
responsibilities to discover just how sorry he is...

helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

> Thanks for posting that Simon. The picture of the trailer shows how
incredible
> it is that little Emily is alive and relatively well.
>
> The bit from the driver, well, one of the bits, I find *horrible* and *offensive* and if I were a
> lawyer and it were allowed, I have him in
pieces
> over is the quote, "I had never seen a trailer like that before. There was
no
> sign to say a child was in it." Like that is some sort of excuse! GGGRRRR!

<snip>

....and this bloke's a lorry driver !!!...thank god he wasn't in a 40 tonner!!

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote:
: Thanks for posting that Simon. The picture of the trailer shows how incredible it is that little
: Emily is alive and relatively well.

Says a lot for the design of the trailer I think

Lord Lester

I hope there's a big bad convict that likes a fattie like that in the showers.

I've just read the article and just feel so sad for the family and the way it will affect their
lives, but at the same time I feel just complete and utter rage at this complete heartless excuse
for a human being. When he said that he returned to the scene afterwards it was for his own selfish
fear of losing his license and nothing else. If this was my family, I swear to God I would wait, and
track him down after he was released from prison and kill him, and I don't mean that lightly. Some
of you may think that it only brings me down to his level but people like that don't have a right to
live, espcially as he was said to have smirked when pleading guilty as that was what he had been
news:[email protected]...

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Simon Mason wrote:

> Here in today's local paper. http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zrage.htm

Quite horrendous, and amazing they werent killed. I think this is perhaps the worst bit:

'I went back to apologise for driving too close. I had never seen a trailer like that before. There

----------------------+ Alex Graham | [email protected] | ----------------------+

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:GA90a.7903$da1.2945@news-
> Simon, thanks for that, can you keep us posted on sentencing when it comes up please. I haven't
> noticed anything about the case in the media down here (West Mids.) and would be very interested
> to hear how the courts treat
this
> kind of attack.

After I posted it, I noticed it was widely covered in the national press, so presumably the verdict
will be as well, but I'll post it anyway.

"Nick Kew" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys at the keyboard of "Simon
> Mason" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Here in today's local paper. http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zrage.htm
>
> Ouch, I think I think this calls for a modified .sig
>
> --
> Wear your paunch (in moderation) with pride!

Everyone is entitled to a paunch but that fat ******* abuses the privlege, but that's the least of
his transgressions.

Pete

In message <[email protected]>, Arthur Clune <[email protected]> writes
>wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote:
>: Thanks for posting that Simon. The picture of the trailer shows how
>:incredible
>: it is that little Emily is alive and relatively well.
>
>Says a lot for the design of the trailer I think

Indeed.

I've wondered about how useful a helmet is on Elinor's head when in the trailer. I don't think I
need to wonder anymore.
--
Chris French, Leeds