Photos of road road rage driver and victims

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Simon Mason, Feb 5, 2003.

  1. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    Tags:

  2. Fortyeight16

    Fortyeight16 Guest

  3. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

  4. Clive George

    Clive George Guest

    interesting to note that he said predictably, he didn't reverse back in a fit of rage, but to
    apologise. Yeah, right...

    clive

  5. Roger Thorpe

    Roger Thorpe Guest

    Clive George wrote:
    > interesting to note that he said predictably, he didn't reverse back in a fit of rage, but to
    > apologise. Yeah, right...
    >
    > clive
    Yes indeed, just like the banned and drunk driver who knocked me down and then drove off at speed "
    to find a policeman....."

    --
    Roger Thorpe

    My email address is spamtrapped. You can work it out!

  6. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    Simon Mason wrote:

    > http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zrage.htm

    Not only did he risk killing the girl and her father, he risked bending a MERCIAN! Has this fat
    bastard NO shame?

    --
    Guy
    ===

  7. Thanks for posting that Simon. The picture of the trailer shows how incredible it is that little
    Emily is alive and relatively well.

    The bit from the driver, well, one of the bits, I find *horrible* and *offensive* and if I were a
    lawyer and it were allowed, I have him in pieces over is the quote, "I had never seen a trailer like
    that before. There was no sign to say a child was in it." Like that is some sort of excuse! GGGRRRR!

    I just hope the court has the sense to pick up on that little gem of trying to wheedle out of his
    responsibilities to discover just how sorry he is...

    helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  8. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > Here in today's local paper. http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zrage.htm
    >
    > Simon

    Simon, thanks for that, can you keep us posted on sentencing when it comes up please. I haven't
    noticed anything about the case in the media down here (West Mids.) and would be very interested to
    hear how the courts treat this kind of attack. Thanks, Dave.

  9. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > Thanks for posting that Simon. The picture of the trailer shows how
    incredible
    > it is that little Emily is alive and relatively well.
    >
    > The bit from the driver, well, one of the bits, I find *horrible* and *offensive* and if I were a
    > lawyer and it were allowed, I have him in
    pieces
    > over is the quote, "I had never seen a trailer like that before. There was
    no
    > sign to say a child was in it." Like that is some sort of excuse! GGGRRRR!

    <snip>

    ....and this bloke's a lorry driver !!!...thank god he wasn't in a 40 tonner!!

  10. Arthur Clune

    Arthur Clune Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote:
    : Thanks for posting that Simon. The picture of the trailer shows how incredible it is that little
    : Emily is alive and relatively well.

    Says a lot for the design of the trailer I think

    Lord Lester

  11. Smudger

    Smudger Guest

    I hope there's a big bad convict that likes a fattie like that in the showers.

  12. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I hope there's a big bad convict that likes a fattie like that in the showers.

    yeah!, pity it can't be stipulated in the sentence, eh ? a la American History X stylee.

  13. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

  14. I've just read the article and just feel so sad for the family and the way it will affect their
    lives, but at the same time I feel just complete and utter rage at this complete heartless excuse
    for a human being. When he said that he returned to the scene afterwards it was for his own selfish
    fear of losing his license and nothing else. If this was my family, I swear to God I would wait, and
    track him down after he was released from prison and kill him, and I don't mean that lightly. Some
    of you may think that it only brings me down to his level but people like that don't have a right to
    live, espcially as he was said to have smirked when pleading guilty as that was what he had been
    advised to do by his lawyer "Simon Mason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Here in today's local paper. http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zrage.htm
    >
    > Simon

  15. Alex Graham

    Alex Graham Guest

    On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Simon Mason wrote:

    > Here in today's local paper. http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zrage.htm

    Quite horrendous, and amazing they werent killed. I think this is perhaps the worst bit:

    'I went back to apologise for driving too close. I had never seen a trailer like that before. There
    was no sign to say a child was in it'

    --
    ----------------------+ Alex Graham | [email protected] | ----------------------+

  16. Paul - XXX

    Paul - XXX Guest

  17. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > Simon, thanks for that, can you keep us posted on sentencing when it comes up please. I haven't
    > noticed anything about the case in the media down here (West Mids.) and would be very interested
    > to hear how the courts treat
    this
    > kind of attack.

    After I posted it, I noticed it was widely covered in the national press, so presumably the verdict
    will be as well, but I'll post it anyway.

  18. Nick Kew

    Nick Kew Guest

  19. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "Nick Kew" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys at the keyboard of "Simon
    > Mason" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Here in today's local paper. http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zrage.htm
    >
    > Ouch, I think I think this calls for a modified .sig
    >
    > --
    > Wear your paunch (in moderation) with pride!

    Everyone is entitled to a paunch but that fat bastard abuses the privlege, but that's the least of
    his transgressions.

    Pete

  20. Chris French

    Chris French Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, Arthur Clune <[email protected]> writes
    >wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote:
    >: Thanks for posting that Simon. The picture of the trailer shows how
    >:incredible
    >: it is that little Emily is alive and relatively well.
    >
    >Says a lot for the design of the trailer I think

    Indeed.

    I've wondered about how useful a helmet is on Elinor's head when in the trailer. I don't think I
    need to wonder anymore.
    --
    Chris French, Leeds