Your Folding Bike Photos!

In article
<b2adfa28-cb2e-45c4-8ba8-11a1b6f12045@u69g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, Dr
Kickstand <[email protected]> writes
>We have just set up an online Photo gallery for Folding Bikes.
>
>If you have a folding bike, you can now publish a photo of it online

After more than 20 years of owning and using bicycles (and cameras),
I've just realised I've never felt the temptation to take a photo of
one. Am I alone in this?
--
congokid
Eating out in London? Read my tips...

congokid writtificated

>>If you have a folding bike, you can now publish a photo of it online

> After more than 20 years of owning and using bicycles (and cameras),
> I've just realised I've never felt the temptation to take a photo of
> one. Am I alone in this?

Prolly. I find staring at photos of peoples' bikes nearly as interesting
as their kitchens.

On 10/03/2008 19:58, congokid wrote:
> After more than 20 years of owning and using bicycles (and cameras),
> I've just realised I've never felt the temptation to take a photo of
> one. Am I alone in this?

Probably not alone, but certainly something of a freak.

--
Danny Colyer <http://www.redpedals.co.uk>
"The plural of anecdote is not data" - Frank Kotsonis

congokid wrote:
> In article
> <b2adfa28-cb2e-45c4-8ba8-11a1b6f12045@u69g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, Dr
> Kickstand <[email protected]> writes
>> We have just set up an online Photo gallery for Folding Bikes.
>>
>> If you have a folding bike, you can now publish a photo of it online

> After more than 20 years of owning and using bicycles (and cameras),
> I've just realised I've never felt the temptation to take a photo of
> one. Am I alone in this?

When I bought a digital camera a few years ago, the first thing I took a
photo of was my trek, just to test the camera.

I have taken pictures of the wheels I have built, I should put them on
the web sometime.

Martin.