Plain nylon drawstring seat cover

Jeff

Guest
Looking for a nylon drawstring bag for a seat cover, to leave on the Brooks when I commute.

Cheap so I don't care if it's stolen Opaque in case sun protection matters for the leather

On Sat, 03 May 2003 20:41:08 +0000, Jeff wrote:

> Looking for a nylon drawstring bag for a seat cover, to leave on the Brooks when I commute.
>
> Cheap so I don't care if it's stolen Opaque in case sun protection matters for the leather

Shower cap?

--

David L. Johnson

__o | A mathematician is a machine for turning coffee into theorems. _`\(,_ | -- Paul Erdos
(_)/ (_) |

RE/
>Looking for a nylon drawstring bag for a seat cover, to leave on the Brooks when I commute.
>
>Cheap so I don't care if it's stolen Opaque in case sun protection matters for the leather

I use REI's 20" stuff bags.
-----------------------
PeteCresswell

RE/
>First Google hit I got from "showercap" http://www.mojolondon.co.uk/Products/showercap.html . May
>be irresistible

That was good for a chuckle.

Might even work if it's robust enough. I tried disposable shower caps and they tore too easily.

Another thing is sheer size. Unless you've a better rear fender than I have, you want something to
keep the glurge from accumulating under the saddle and all over any wedge pack that you have
strapped to same.
PeteCresswell