Plain pro-fit cut jerseys in the U.S.

Slider77

May 19, 2004
Anyone know of good sources for quality pro-fit (severe-taper, euro-cut, racer-fit, whatever you want to call them), preferably name brand, jerseys in the US, that are not team logoed?

It seems that vast majority of jerseys sold here are full-cut or club-fit aside from the imported "official" team jerseys, for some reason. My chest is 13 inches larger than my waist and most of the domestically available jerseys are like balloons on me.

Slider77 said:
Anyone know of good sources for quality pro-fit (severe-taper, euro-cut, racer-fit, whatever you want to call them), preferably name brand, jerseys in the US, that are not team logoed?

It seems that vast majority of jerseys sold here are full-cut or club-fit aside from the imported "official" team jerseys, for some reason. My chest is 13 inches larger than my waist and most of the domestically available jerseys are like balloons on me.
Suggest you check out the new Nike and Louis Garneau jerseys. They come in plain colors and have a pro-fit. I've bought both of these at my LBS and been very pleased with the no-flap fit and comfort. The Nike uses stretch lycra and is snug yet comfortable; the LG fits well too.