Plastic Whizzinator doping device

Flyer

Banned
Sep 20, 2004
I kid you not!!!!! Just keeping up the doping compliance appearances!

A few idiots on this forum have falsely accused me of posting 'jealous lies', half truths and other negative remarks re: professional cycling.

Absolutely untrue.

If you don't like the dirty little truth, then ignore my posts. If you think you can handle the truth, read them.

Maybe Lance has a Whizzinator, or maybe the TDF never tests him, but in the big bucks National Football League NFL, Onterrio Smith, a Minnesota Viking uses 'The Original Whizzinator' and powdered urine.

Airport security busted him on April 21. He has previously failed many drug tests from collegiate to the pro as is consistent with my understanding of widespread doping inside Division 1 football.

Maybe Oscar Camenzind would still be racing for Phonak if he used one of these?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3619596?print=true

Drug testing is not that precise if a plastic penis and powdered urine can keep you employed.

Tous Dope!

Oke some more (of the same, (nothing new to you) comments from this dutch idiot;)

You seem to know a lot about doping......and I've credited you for having good opinions about tyler hamilton. Youre problem is however that you are digging youre own grave with that much doping threads......people get annoyed, know it by now and it starts working negatively to the point that people are saying pffff who cares.......get on with cycling now.

And I'm still intrigued why you post THAT much (House said 99,9%) about doping. Still think there is something behind that mask.........because I hate lying to, but you will never see me post 99,9% of the time about doping (haha 99,9% from the time responding maybe:rolleyes:)
Btw do you still race cat 2 and do you still talk to pro's and (ex) teammates of lance? Can't imagine if the secrecy is that high (youre words) around that man that his teammates will open up to anyone. Unless you are deeper into the cycling world..........Any comments?

Flyer said:
I kid you not!!!!! Just keeping up the doping compliance appearances!

A few idiots on this forum have falsely accused me of posting 'jealous lies', half truths and other negative remarks re: professional cycling.

Absolutely untrue.

If you don't like the dirty little truth, then ignore my posts. If you think you can handle the truth, read them.

Maybe Lance has a Whizzinator, or maybe the TDF never tests him, but in the big bucks National Football League NFL, Onterrio Smith, a Minnesota Viking uses 'The Original Whizzinator' and powdered urine.

Airport security busted him on April 21. He has previously failed many drug tests from collegiate to the pro as is consistent with my understanding of widespread doping inside Division 1 football.

Maybe Oscar Camenzind would still be racing for Phonak if he used one of these?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3619596?print=true

Drug testing is not that precise if a plastic penis and powdered urine can keep you employed.

Tous Dope!

The Whizzinator is not 'new' to me. I just learned of it myself last week. However, during the 1978 Tour de France Michel Pollentier did try and evade a urine test with a rubber hose and bladder device.

This post is on Doping.

The old 'shoot the messenger attack' will not stop the on-going doping compliance problem.

If a Whizzinator Product is manufactured for sale---there must be a reasonable size market for it.

Perhaps 10,000 units, or more? Hardly a market for a 'few bad apples'?

The point is, I don't need to lie or make up silly or scandalous doping stories. The truth is far to amazing.

Apparently, some folks are so disturbed, they think it is a jealous myth.

Meanwhile, my time-off injury will end in June---thanks for your concern dutch.

MJtje said:
Oke some more (of the same, (nothing new to you) comments from this dutch idiot;)

You seem to know a lot about doping......and I've credited you for having good opinions about tyler hamilton. Youre problem is however that you are digging youre own grave with that much doping threads......people get annoyed, know it by now and it starts working negatively to the point that people are saying pffff who cares.......get on with cycling now.

And I'm still intrigued why you post THAT much (House said 99,9%) about doping. Still think there is something behind that mask.........because I hate lying to, but you will never see me post 99,9% of the time about doping (haha 99,9% from the time responding maybe:rolleyes:)
Btw do you still race cat 2 and do you still talk to pro's and (ex) teammates of lance? Can't imagine if the secrecy is that high (youre words) around that man that his teammates will open up to anyone. Unless you are deeper into the cycling world..........Any comments?

I'm from Minnesota so the Onterrio Smith "Whizzinator" story was well covered by the media here. It's a device that includes a prosthetic penis (avalable in several colors to match one's skin tone) and a bladder to hold synthetic urine. One just whips-out the fake "schlong" and urinates in the cup right in front of any witnesses.

It has been reported in the last couple of days that the NFL probably won't be able to take action to punish Smith since the device couldn't be used to evade the NFL's urine test, during which the player is required to remove their shirt and drop their pants and underwear down to their ankles then pee in a cup before a witness. It has also been reported that Smith mis-spelled his own name on the police documents. I'm hoping that the Vikings will take action on their own and cut the guy. Obviously not the brightest guy in the world. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I forgot. I wanted to add that the previous tests that Smith has failed were for marijuana. Which to the best of my knowledge isn't considered a performance enhancer. Sorry Flyer. ;)

Thanks, that's cool. Smith also said the Whizzinator device & powdered urine was for his 'cousin'.

I believe him. I never doubt a high paid athlete.

It's just too bad his 'cousin' is depending on a guy with a history of 'failed drug tests' rather than someone who "NEVER TESTED POSITIVE'. btw: how many Whizzinator have been manufacturered? Is there a big market?

Ricky Williams smokes marijuana too---and I'll bet you he a steroid abuser. (What NFL/NCAA Division 1 football player is not?)

Marijuana is widely used in the NBA as a steroid mood stablizer--post game. Otherwise, more murders, rapes and assualts would undoubtedly be committed.

So I say, Marijuana is a PED--if it keeps you out of jail---and on the field.

Sorry Meehs.

meehs said:
I'm from Minnesota so the Onterrio Smith "Whizzinator" story was well covered by the media here. It's a device that includes a prosthetic penis (avalable in several colors to match one's skin tone) and a bladder to hold synthetic urine. One just whips-out the fake "schlong" and urinates in the cup right in front of any witnesses.

It has been reported in the last couple of days that the NFL probably won't be able to take action to punish Smith since the device couldn't be used to evade the NFL's urine test, during which the player is required to remove their shirt and drop their pants and underwear down to their ankles then pee in a cup before a witness. It has also been reported that Smith mis-spelled his own name on the police documents. I'm hoping that the Vikings will take action on their own and cut the guy. Obviously not the brightest guy in the world. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I forgot. I wanted to add that the previous tests that Smith has failed were for marijuana. Which to the best of my knowledge isn't considered a performance enhancer. Sorry Flyer. ;)

Flyer said:
btw: how many Whizzinator have been manufacturered? Is there a big market?

I really don't know but the way it sounded in the news reports was that the company that makes the "Whizzinator" was doing quite well off of it.

In fact there's now a lawsuit being brought against the "Whizzinator" manufacturer and another company that evidently makes a similar apparatus. They showed the president of the "Whizzinator" company on the news exercising his 5th amendment right.

You can check the device out here if you'd like (it's completely ridiculous):

http://www.whizzinator.com/

Flyer said:
Ricky Williams smokes marijuana too---and I'll bet you he a steroid abuser. (What NFL/NCAA Division 1 football player is not?)

Marijuana is widely used in the NBA as a steroid mood stablizer--post game. Otherwise, more murders, rapes and assualts would undoubtedly be committed.

Sorry Meehs.

Hey, I'm not saying that Smith doesn't use steroids. I have no idea. I'm only saying that his positive tests were for marijuana not what most would consider PED's.

I was unaware that marijuana was being used as a "mood stabilizer". Interesting.

Oh and (in case anyone actually gives a damn) I heard an update on the radio this afternoon. They're now saying that Onterrio Smith will be suspended from the NFL for one year. I don't think it's official yet but coach Tice apparently dismissed him from training camp effective immediately. They're still not saying what the league's official reason for the suspension is. Prior to this they were saying that it was unlikely that the NFL would be able to do anything to Smith since possession of the device wasn't technically in violation of the league's substance abuse policy. We'll see what they say. I'll be happy if he actually does get the suspension. What an idiot!

Meehs, this Whizzinator business sounds like a more sophisticated version of the contraption used by Michel Pollentier in the 1978 TDF, which I am sure you can recall from following this sport of ours.

Pollentier was caught with what can only be described as a tube under his nads
filled with clean urine, which he had to position and squeeze, to distribute the sample in to the bottle.
Needless to say he was caught and booted off the TDF.

And the embarrassed Belgian served a 30 day suspension. Then he was back spanking em after losing the 1978 TDF and his L'Alpe d'Huez prize..

Must have been a journalist in the tent.

Note: It has NEVER happened again in 27 years.

Autographs granted, yes, tainted urine in a TDF contender? Never!

Peace!

limerickman said:
Meehs, this Whizzinator business sounds like a more sophisticated version of the contraption used by Michel Pollentier in the 1978 TDF, which I am sure you can recall from following this sport of ours.

filled with clean urine, which he had to position and squeeze, to distribute the sample in to the bottle.

I weep for Smith, the NFL, Paul Tagliabue, Gene Upshaw and the Vikings.

Yup---and the entire Vikings squad is in mourning now. They couldn't care less about his Whizzinator or his doping, just winning a Superbowl.

Dante will probably get sacked more often now.

Thanks for the Whizzinator.com address. Must be a big market for drug addicts with so many models available?

btw: OJ Simpson was on Xanax the day of the double murders---not marijuana. Also, it was NOT his Xanax, but a friend's mother's prescription. He knew his meds were off---but still, two slashed bodies.

These athletes, both retired and active are all on drugs!

meehs said:
I really don't know but the way it sounded in the news reports was that the company that makes the "Whizzinator" was doing quite well off of it.

In fact there's now a lawsuit being brought against the "Whizzinator" manufacturer and another company that evidently makes a similar apparatus. They showed the president of the "Whizzinator" company on the news exercising his 5th amendment right.

You can check the device out here if you'd like (it's completely ridiculous):

http://www.whizzinator.com/

Hey, I'm not saying that Smith doesn't use steroids. I have no idea. I'm only saying that his positive tests were for marijuana not what most would consider PED's.

I was unaware that marijuana was being used as a "mood stabilizer". Interesting.

Oh and (in case anyone actually gives a damn) I heard an update on the radio this afternoon. They're now saying that Onterrio Smith will be suspended from the NFL for one year. I don't think it's official yet but coach Tice apparently dismissed him from training camp effective immediately. They're still not saying what the league's official reason for the suspension is. Prior to this they were saying that it was unlikely that the NFL would be able to do anything to Smith since possession of the device wasn't technically in violation of the league's substance abuse policy. We'll see what they say. I'll be happy if he actually does get the suspension. What an idiot!

Flyer said:
If a Whizzinator Product is manufactured for sale---there must be a reasonable size market for it.

Perhaps 10,000 units, or more? Hardly a market for a 'few bad apples'?
FWIW, the vast majority of the Whizzinator's target market is illicit drug users trying to beat drug test for job screening or to beat court mandated testing following probation, etc. Actor and drug addict Tom Sizemore, for example, was caught using one, and he wasn't being tested for steroids or anything you or I might call performance enhancers.

I would guess that thousands of people are tested for drugs as part of a hiring process for every one athlete tested for performance enhancers.

Great point.

I would put the athlete cheater market at 250,000 units, perhaps only 5% of the total volume.

Sports doping is hundreds of millions in Euros--maybe much more.

Leozinho said:
FWIW, the vast majority of the Whizzinator's target market is illicit drug users trying to beat drug test for job screening or to beat court mandated testing following probation, etc. Actor and drug addict Tom Sizemore, for example, was caught using one, and he wasn't being tested for steroids or anything you or I might call performance enhancers.

I would guess that thousands of people are tested for drugs as part of a hiring process for every one athlete tested for performance enhancers.

Flyer said:
Thanks, that's cool. Smith also said the Whizzinator device & powdered urine was for his 'cousin'.

I believe him. I never doubt a high paid athlete.

It's just too bad his 'cousin' is depending on a guy with a history of 'failed drug tests' rather than someone who "NEVER TESTED POSITIVE'. btw: how many Whizzinator have been manufacturered? Is there a big market?

Sorry Meehs.
This will be my only post in this thread since I know Flyer will not step up to my challenge...as usual.

Let's see actual proof that all NFL/NCAA DI football players are "steroid abusers." How about proof that all are just taking 'roids, not abusing. Let's see the proof of pot use in NBA players.

Remember this is a challenge and we know you don't have the balls to step up to one. Also remember that if you try to say you are correct you are a liar and I have actual knowledge in both football and the NBA and if you don't provide actualy proof you just look like a fool as usual!

Noose or gun...your choice! LOL

Promises and broken promises. You'll never go away.

Beside embarrassing your Lance Armstrong supporters with your ad hominem rants and meanspirited namecalling you offer up a 'circular loop of false logic'

In the absence of a tearful confession---(such as David Millar or Robert Sassone or Philippe Gaumont or Jesus Manzano---or Bill Romanowski) you presume steroid use and abuse does not occur---especially with your favorite rider(s).

Pretty weak.

If you spend any time in a weight room---as I have, you will find high school athletes with steroid dealings. Division 1 footballers are on steroids---I have never known even one---NOT TO BE using.

Brain Bosworth was a steroid abuser.

In the NFL there have already been embarrassing scandals, both coasts from BALCO (South San Francisco) to the Carolina Panthers in Charlotte, NC and their corrupt Pharmacy & physician. Terry Bradshaw's Pittsburg Steelers were juiced--as was the entire league. Terry, and the now New Orleans Saints coach have pubicly said so (and privately too). So too with the supersized Pittsburg Steeler witness on capital hill last month---although he would not say what he believed, that 100% are on drugs, he did say widespread abuse. He also said the drugs work!

You may chose to believe that Barrett Robbins (AWOL) at the 2004 San Diego Superbowl was organically depressed? He was on seroids and lord knows what else.

You may think OJ Simpson anger and domestic violence problems are organic---I think they are steroid enhanced after years of use. (USC & NFL)

Lawrence Taylor and Dexter Manley may be BBQ buddies for you--but I do not want those steroid monsters in my house. They are clever to admit to alchohol, cocaine and stimulant abuse, NEVER steroids----BECAUSE that is a nationally guarded secret that Corporate Advertisers require--and these dummies may want work later.

reWatch Ricky William's 60 minutes interview with Mike Wallace and he can explain his need for marijuana. Or NBA retirees Charles Barkley and John Salley. They are big supporters of weed!

Read the papers, get out and meet some NFL players and NCAA draft picks. Work out with them.

Hang out with Mark McGuire's brother. He was a regular at World Gym---easy to find. Ask him about Deca and amino acid shakes. He knows a lot.

Hang out with Mark McGuire---off camera or Tony La Russa or Bill Walsh. They are a wealth of doping knowledge.

One time Bill Walsh was being interviewed on radio--and a caller asked: Coach, you were the Head Coach at Stanford and the Superbowl winning SF 49ers, cannot you tell when a guy is on steroids? Bill himmed and hawed for a bit, then answered, sure when a guy suddenly adds 50 lbs of muscle in 4 months, is moody, prone to anger, much strong than last season, I guess you can tell. And as I am talking, I just realized; aren't these the exact attributes we want in college football?

Bill Walsh would know!

Nuff said.

buy your whizzinator at www.whizzinator.com

bye, bye

House said:
This will be my only post in this thread since I know Flyer will not step up to my challenge...as usual.

Let's see actual proof that all NFL/NCAA DI football players are "steroid abusers." How about proof that all are just taking 'roids, not abusing. Let's see the proof of pot use in NBA players.

Remember this is a challenge and we know you don't have the balls to step up to one. Also remember that if you try to say you are correct you are a liar and I have actual knowledge in both football and the NBA and if you don't provide actualy proof you just look like a fool as usual!

Noose or gun...your choice! LOL

Flyer said:
Promises and broken promises. You'll never go away.

Beside embarrassing your Lance Armstrong supporters with your ad hominem rants and meanspirited namecalling you offer up a 'circular loop of false logic'

In the absence of a tearful confession---(such as David Millar or Robert Sassone or Philippe Gaumont or Jesus Manzano---or Bill Romanowski) you presume steroid use and abuse does not occur---especially with your favorite rider(s).

Pretty weak.

If you spend any time in a weight room---as I have, you will find high school athletes with steroid dealings. Division 1 footballers are on steroids---I have never known even one---NOT TO BE using.

Brain Bosworth was a steroid abuser.

In the NFL there have already been embarrassing scandals, both coasts from BALCO (South San Francisco) to the Carolina Panthers in Charlotte, NC and their corrupt Pharmacy & physician. Terry Bradshaw's Pittsburg Steelers were juiced--as was the entire league. Terry, and the now New Orleans Saints coach have pubicly said so (and privately too). So too with the supersized Pittsburg Steeler witness on capital hill last month---although he would not say what he believed, that 100% are on drugs, he did say widespread abuse. He also said the drugs work!

You may chose to believe that Barrett Robbins (AWOL) at the 2004 San Diego Superbowl was organically depressed? He was on seroids and lord knows what else.

You may think OJ Simpson anger and domestic violence problems are organic---I think they are steroid enhanced after years of use. (USC & NFL)

Lawrence Taylor and Dexter Manley may be BBQ buddies for you--but I do not want those steroid monsters in my house. They are clever to admit to alchohol, cocaine and stimulant abuse, NEVER steroids----BECAUSE that is a nationally guarded secret that Corporate Advertisers require--and these dummies may want work later.

reWatch Ricky William's 60 minutes interview with Mike Wallace and he can explain his need for marijuana. Or NBA retirees Charles Barkley and John Salley. They are big supporters of weed!

Read the papers, get out and meet some NFL players and NCAA draft picks. Work out with them.

Hang out with Mark McGuire's brother. He was a regular at World Gym---easy to find. Ask him about Deca and amino acid shakes. He knows a lot.

Hang out with Mark McGuire---off camera or Tony La Russa or Bill Walsh. They are a wealth of doping knowledge.

One time Bill Walsh was being interviewed on radio--and a caller asked: Coach, you were the Head Coach at Stanford and the Superbowl winning SF 49ers, cannot you tell when a guy is on steroids? Bill himmed and hawed for a bit, then answered, sure when a guy suddenly adds 50 lbs of muscle in 4 months, is moody, prone to anger, much strong than last season, I guess you can tell. And as I am talking, I just realized; aren't these the exact attributes we want in college football?

Bill Walsh would know!

Nuff said.

buy your whizzinator at www.whizzinator.com

bye, bye
You know, I feel the need to tell you...

Although you're probably correct in many of your opinions, most of what you say is just that, opinion. Not all mind you, but A LOT.

It's not very responsible to be throwing around your opinion "disguised as fact". You may be correct, or incorrect, but unless you have actual facts to back up what you believe, in ALL statements, then you should qualify what you say as opinion.

It would be okay to list all of your figures and statistics (that are facts), then say that it is your opinion based upon the preponderance of evidence that something is the way you think. It's NOT okay to regurgitate those same things and call the conclusion you draw from them fact.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not getting into the House vs. Flyer thing, both of you are right at wrong at the same time...and your overall rants with each other seem relatively immature ..IN MY OPINION. Not for me to judge though, I just want to be clear that's not what my post is about.

Most of your "opinions" ring true, but you could do some work on your presentation of them, again, in my opinion. ;)

John

limerickman said:

You're going way back now Limerickman but I do remember hearing about that incident. That was pre-LeMond even, so cycling coverage here in the USA was absolutely non-existant. No internet either. Had to read VeloNews (which was brand new back then!) to find out what had happened three months (or more) prior! Maybe Pollentier's antics planted the seed for the inventor of the Whizzinator?

That's your opinion then? A knack for the obvious?

Too many publicly verified dopers in our sport for a 'presumption of innocence'.

Privately, I have plenty more confirmations.

Athletes always deny doping---especially when caught red handed. I do not rely on those denials as a source of evidence. Today it was Michelle Collins---reducing her USADA ban from 8 years to 4 w/o an admission of EPO use. She is both a doper & a liar. She now joins her teammate Kelli White on the sidelines---but Kelli admitted to EPO, hGH, insulin, THG, stimulants etc.... Kelli is a cheat--but no longer a complete liar. If she comes back again--the lying will resume.

Pro Cycling' schedule and length/intensity is impossible to achieve w/o trauma drugs and performance enhancements. Not organic.

That is common sense for those who actually race bikes. Those that do not, have no clue.

Genetic freak talent or a superior work-ethic will not overcome a vigorous medical/pharaceutical plan. And a freak on drugs is even tougher to defeat.

That is my opinion which is validated by words from Greg Lemond, Eddie Merckx, Michele Ferrari, David Millar, Jacques Anquetil, Fausto Coppi, Eddie Plankaert, Luc LeBlanc, Philippe Gaumont, Jesus Manzano, Jerome Chiotti, Bernard Thevenet, Johan Van Der Velde, Francesco Moser, Sandro Donati, PDM's 1991 Manfred Krikkeand & EPO, the deaths of 18 cyclists in the past 3 years.

It appears as much 'fact' as 'opinion'.

I issue is NOT whether 100% or 99% of pro athletes are doping, rather how can such an institutional fraud be allowed to continue?

Mansmind said:
You know, I feel the need to tell you...

Although you're probably correct in many of your opinions, most of what you say is just that, opinion. Not all mind you, but A LOT.

It's not very responsible to be throwing around your opinion "disguised as fact". You may be correct, or incorrect, but unless you have actual facts to back up what you believe, in ALL statements, then you should qualify what you say as opinion.

It would be okay to list all of your figures and statistics (that are facts), then say that it is your opinion based upon the preponderance of evidence that something is the way you think. It's NOT okay to regurgitate those same things and call the conclusion you draw from them fact.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not getting into the House vs. Flyer thing, both of you are right at wrong at the same time...and your overall rants with each other seem relatively immature ..IN MY OPINION. Not for me to judge though, I just want to be clear that's not what my post is about.

Most of your "opinions" ring true, but you could do some work on your presentation of them, again, in my opinion. ;)

John

meehs said:
You're going way back now Limerickman but I do remember hearing about that incident. That was pre-LeMond even, so cycling coverage here in the USA was absolutely non-existant. No internet either. Had to read VeloNews (which was brand new back then!) to find out what had happened three months (or more) prior! Maybe Pollentier's antics planted the seed for the inventor of the Whizzinator?

You should consider reading ***** Voet's Breaking the chain for a basic history of doping in the 1960s and 70s.