Please ingore this test

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Steve Baker, Aug 17, 2005.

  1. Steve Baker

    Steve Baker Guest

    Please ignore.

    Steve

    Tags:

  2. Arthur Clune

    Arthur Clune Guest

    Steve Baker <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Please ignore.

    Please post test messages in a test group.

    The struggle of people against power is the struggle
    of memory against forgetting - Milan Kundera

  3. Steven

    Steven Guest

    On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:15:59 +0000 (UTC), Steve Baker
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Please ignore.
    >
    >Steve

    Ignoring it as we speak.

  4. How long have we got to ignore it for?

  5. Ian Smith

    Ian Smith Guest

    On 17 Aug 2005, [email protected] <> wrote:

    > How long have we got to ignore it for?

    I've ignored it for seconds at a time, but it hasn't gone away.

    regards, Ian SMith
    --
    |\ /| no .sig
    |o o|

  6. Steven

    Steven Guest

    On 17 Aug 2005 05:31:56 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    >How long have we got to ignore it for?

    I reckon until tea-time.

    After that we can all pile in and offer our opinions as to how well the test
    went, congratulations on making a post appear, support for future enterprises,
    etc.

  7. Is everybody ignoring it or is it just us?

  8. Steven

    Steven Guest

    On 17 Aug 2005 07:45:43 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    >Is everybody ignoring it or is it just us?

    Hard to tell.

    I'm giving it a couple more hours and that's it.

    I won't be able to ignore it any longer.

  9. davek

    davek Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Is everybody ignoring it or is it just us?

    I'm ignoring the OP but not the replies.

    d.

  10. Mark McNeill

    Mark McNeill Guest

    Response to davek:
    > > Is everybody ignoring it or is it just us?

    > I'm ignoring the OP but not the replies.

    I'm ignoring your reply but ingoring the test.

    --
    Mark, UK

    "Defoe says that there were a hundred thousand country fellows in his
    time ready to fight to the death against popery, without knowing whether
    popery was a man or a horse."

  11. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Mark McNeill wrote:
    > Response to davek:
    >
    >>>Is everybody ignoring it or is it just us?

    >>I'm ignoring the OP but not the replies.

    > I'm ignoring your reply but ingoring the test.

    Ignor-ance is bliss ;-)

    --
    Tony

    Anon

  12. Steve Baker wrote:
    > Please ignore.
    >
    > Steve

    Ignore what??

  13. Steven

    Steven Guest

    On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:43:30 +0100, Graham Bowers <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Steve Baker wrote:
    >> Please ignore.
    >>
    >> Steve

    >Ignore what??

    It's a carte blanche.

    When one of these is in force you can ignore anything you like and the poster
    won't complain.

    Other people might, though.

  14. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

  15. Si

    Si Guest

    >> Please ignore.

    I am thinking about making 'ignorestrong' bands, and flogging them on eBay.

    Anyone interested?

    Simon
    www.simonpaddon.com

  16. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Si wrote:
    >>>Please ignore.

    > I am thinking about making 'ignorestrong' bands, and flogging them on eBay.
    >
    > Anyone interested?

    I can best show my ability to ignore for Ingorestrong by not wearing a
    band ;-)

    --
    Tony

    Anon

  17. > I can best show my ability to ignore for Ingorestrong by not wearing a
    > band ;-)

    But can you ignore something that isn't there?

  18. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Mark Thompson wrote:
    >>I can best show my ability to ignore for Ingorestrong by not wearing a
    >>band ;-)

    > But can you ignore something that isn't there?

    Its like the Apathy Society. Anyone who bothers to apply automatically
    disqualifies themselves from membership ;-)

    --
    Tony

    Anon

  19. Also sprach Mark Thompson <[email protected]>:
    >> I can best show my ability to ignore for Ingorestrong by not wearing
    >> a band ;-)

    > But can you ignore something that isn't there?

    We managed it in the Theme Park[1] last Friday. August 12th being
    Everyone-Ignore-Samfast Day therein, but since he's left the country and has
    to visit the Theme Park at the dead of night in case The Frau finds out,
    he's not there any more...

    1 - it's a sort of Webby Discussion Thing, with jokes.

    My liver is evil, and must be punished.