Polar Software

toomanybikes

Nov 1, 2004
OK - I am an idiot!!

There - that is out of the way.

I need to re-install the Software and have absolutely no idea where I have put the CD ( that's the idiot part!)

Anybody know where there may be downloads of this available??

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanx,

steve

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2001
toomanybikes said:
OK - I am an idiot!!

I need to re-install the Software and have absolutely no idea where I have put the CD ( that's the idiot part!)

Thanx,
Have you tried contacting polar http://www.polar.fi/polar/channels/eng/ ? they should be able to send you out a replacement CD at little or no cost.

cheers

joule

Sep 7, 2004
I had some problems with the initial software that was on the CD. I just went to their web site, found a customer support e-mail address and asked. About 2 days later I got a URL to where I could download the latest version.

Now the bad part. After downloading the latest, I noticed that I was getting zero data for the first 10 mins of each workout even tho the watch was reporting expected information. After happening every time for nearly a week, I uninstalled the latest, and reinstalled the old version.

I told Polar about the problem. They said static electricity. I said WRONG!

Since going back to the version on my CD, all is well.

toomanybikes said:
OK - I am an idiot!!

Thanx,

toomanybikes

Nov 1, 2004
joule said:
I had some problems with the initial software that was on the CD. I just went to their web site, found a customer support e-mail address and asked. About 2 days later I got a URL to where I could download the latest version.

Now the bad part. After downloading the latest, I noticed that I was getting zero data for the first 10 mins of each workout even tho the watch was reporting expected information. After happening every time for nearly a week, I uninstalled the latest, and reinstalled the old version.

I told Polar about the problem. They said static electricity. I said WRONG!

Since going back to the version on my CD, all is well.
Glad you posted this. I have requested another CD and will reinstall from that. I had updated to the latest update but had to send my unit in for battery replacement before I used it.

Thanks for the info.