Post your results here! RafL wk 2 & THTP wk 5

Summary for Briezee:
RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
THTP: 6 times

Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my next
four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
stopped caring on the way up), second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to
the obese/severely obese category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to
myself. :)

Briezee
228/183/145 (maybe)

"Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results here
> for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at [email protected] with
> RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
>
> Amberle3

Okay, so here's mine:

RafL: Up a whopping 3 pounds from my start weight from 2 weeks ago. I blame DF for this ;) Actually
I blame the incredible craving I had (and gave in to) for ginger snaps late last week.

THTP: 5 times last week! Whee!

I had a couple of interesting NSVs:

- a health-related NSV: I have a tae-boxing tape that I try and do now and then. I've never been
able to get all the way through it, until last week. I kept thinking "wow, this is more than
I've been able to do before" and then before I knew it, the tape was over. Man I was sore for
the next few days.
- a will-power related NSV: DF and I went to Red Lobster Sunday, thanks to gift certificates we
received for Christmas. I don't eat seafood, so I had the chicken (low in points) and opted for
the baked potato (extras on the side so I could use them sparingly). DF can't eat cheese, so can't
indulge in the delicious biscuits. I checked Dotti's site and the bicuits are 3 points each! So
when the server brought them to the table I asked him to please just take them away. I love those
biscuits. They're so tasty, so good, so tender, so... gone! It's far too easy to munch away
mindlessly!

I slacked off on my journaling, have restarted that and managed to get back on track with exercise.
It's strange how much I miss my exercise bike when I can't use it!

Amberle3

--
Amberle3
249/220/215-minigoal/150?

- New Year, New You Weight Loss Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/nyny.htm
- Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
- Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

Hi everyone:

I had a great week!!! I did the fast track plan Wednesday, Monday, and Tuesday and on the weekend I
did flex points. I did it this way because I was on a trip Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I
tried to stick to fast track on the weekend but it proved to be too difficult. I am so proud of
myself for eating just 26 points a day, in the past I would have eaten too many to count.

So in the end I lost 2 lbs for RAFL week 2. I can't remember the inches from last week so I'll just
enter the new inches on the web site.

And for THTP week 5 I exercised 4 times.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

Weigh to go, Wendy. Congratulations on getting rid of that .9 this week. Elaine K

frood wrote:

>Weigh-in: 150.1 (down .9) Exercise - 3 times

You're making excellent progress.

Prairie Roots

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:15:41 GMT, "frood" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Weigh-in: 150.1 (down .9) Exercise - 3 times

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
Congratulations for getting rid of the gain and hopefully this will be
a week that the whoosh fairy will visit you!<br>
Elaine K<br>
briezee wrote:<br>
cite="[email protected]">
<pre wrap="">Summary for Briezee:
RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
THTP: 6 times

Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my next
four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
stopped caring on the way up), second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to
the obese/severely obese category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to
myself. :)

Briezee
228/183/145 (maybe)

"Amberle3" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote in message <a class="moz-txt-link-
freetext" href="news:[email protected]">news:2ed5001ml0gelpdfh1q06hrre446j-
thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results here for the RafL and THTP Challenges.
Or, if you prefer, email them to me at <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> with RafL or THTP in the subject line, or
use the online form located at: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.angelfire.com/me4-
/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm">http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm</a> for the TFTP <a
class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm">ht-
tp://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm</a> for the RafL.

Down 1/2 lb when you're struggling is excellent. I know what you mean about the hurdles of personal
goals. I got past mine with relative ease, and now that I have, I seem to be resting on my laurels
or something. Boy it seems there's something new comin' at ya at every turn.

Congratulations on the great work this week. You can do this next bit.

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 02:22:18 GMT, "briezee" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Summary for Briezee: RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
>THTP: 6 times
>
>Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my next
>four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
>stopped caring on the way up), second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to
>the obese/severely obese category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to
>myself. :)
>
>Briezee
>228/183/145 (maybe)
>

>"Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results here
>> for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at [email protected] with
>> RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
>> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
>> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
>>
>> Amberle3

Good job Briezee

"briezee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Summary for Briezee: RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
> THTP: 6 times
>
> Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my
> next four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
> stopped caring on the way
up),
> second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to the obese/severely obese
> category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to myself. :)
>
> Briezee
> 228/183/145 (maybe)
>

> "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results
> > here for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at
> > [email protected] with RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
> > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
> > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
> >
> > Amberle3

1/2 pound is a half pound is 8 oz is good

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 02:22:18 GMT, "briezee" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Summary for Briezee: RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
>THTP: 6 times
>
>Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my next
>four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
>stopped caring on the way up), second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to
>the obese/severely obese category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to
>myself. :)
>
>Briezee
>228/183/145 (maybe)
>

>"Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results here
>> for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at [email protected] with
>> RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
>> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
>> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
>>
>> Amberle3

Good job.

"briezee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Summary for Briezee: RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
> THTP: 6 times
>
> Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my
> next four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
> stopped caring on the way
up),
> second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to the obese/severely obese
> category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to myself. :)
>
> Briezee
> 228/183/145 (maybe)
>

> "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results
> > here for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at
> > [email protected] with RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
> > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
> > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
> >
> > Amberle3

Amberle:

Excellent NSVs!!! Getting to the end of the exercise tape must have made you very happy!! I know it
feels good to finish any tape but to finish a difficult one must feel especially good.

Those cheesy biscuits are devilish aren't they? Good for you for avoiding them altogether!!!

Exercising 5 times is amazing. You are on course to a slimmer you.

The 3 lbs will be gone in no time now that you are journalling again.

Connie

Amberle3 wrote:
> Okay, so here's mine:
>
> RafL: Up a whopping 3 pounds from my start weight from 2 weeks ago. I blame DF for this ;)
> Actually I blame the incredible craving I had (and gave in to) for ginger snaps late last week.
>
> THTP: 5 times last week! Whee!
>
> I had a couple of interesting NSVs:
>
> - a health-related NSV: I have a tae-boxing tape that I try and do now and then. I've never been
> able to get all the way through it, until last week. I kept thinking "wow, this is more than
> I've been able to do before" and then before I knew it, the tape was over. Man I was sore for
> the next few days.
> - a will-power related NSV: DF and I went to Red Lobster Sunday, thanks to gift certificates we
> received for Christmas. I don't eat seafood, so I had the chicken (low in points) and opted for
> the baked potato (extras on the side so I could use them sparingly). DF can't eat cheese, so
> can't indulge in the delicious biscuits. I checked Dotti's site and the bicuits are 3 points
> each! So when the server brought them to the table I asked him to please just take them away. I
> love those biscuits. They're so tasty, so good, so tender, so... gone! It's far too easy to
> munch away mindlessly!
>
> I slacked off on my journaling, have restarted that and managed to get back on track with
> exercise. It's strange how much I miss my exercise bike when I can't use it!
>
> Amberle3
>
> Amberle3 wrote:
>
>>I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results here
>>for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at [email protected] with
>>RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
>>http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
>>http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
>>
>>Amberle3
>

> --
> Amberle3
> 249/220/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
>
> - New Year, New You Weight Loss Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/nyny.htm
> - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
> - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/210.5/155 RAFL 218/210.5/198.5

Good two pound loss - congrats on following the program or programSSSS.

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:45:04 -0500, Connie Walsh <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Hi everyone:
>
>I had a great week!!! I did the fast track plan Wednesday, Monday, and Tuesday and on the weekend I
>did flex points. I did it this way because I was on a trip Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I
>tried to stick to fast track on the weekend but it proved to be too difficult. I am so proud of
>myself for eating just 26 points a day, in the past I would have eaten too many to count.
>
>So in the end I lost 2 lbs for RAFL week 2. I can't remember the inches from last week so I'll just
>enter the new inches on the web site.
>
>And for THTP week 5 I exercised 4 times.
>
>Connie

good job Briezee
"briezee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Summary for Briezee: RafL: -0.5 to end at 183 (did not take my measurements this week)
> THTP: 6 times
>
> Back down the half pound I gained last week. I seem to be struggling. I think it is because my
> next four personal goals are in the next ten pounds (50 pounds down, magic number (weight where I
> stopped caring on the way
up),
> second 10% goal, and BMI in the overweight category as opposed to the obese/severely obese
> category. I keep telling myself I can do. Now I just need to listen to myself. :)
>
> Briezee
> 228/183/145 (maybe)
>

> "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I may be out of town, but this thread will still be there when I get home! Post your results
> > here for the RafL and THTP Challenges. Or, if you prefer, email them to me at
> > [email protected] with RafL or THTP in the subject line, or use the online form located at:
> > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp_form.htm for the TFTP
> > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/raflupdate_form.htm for the RafL.
> >
> > Amberle3

Weigh to go, Connie! Congratulations on getting rid of those 2 pounds. Elaine K

Connie Walsh wrote:

> Hi everyone:
>
> I had a great week!!! I did the fast track plan Wednesday, Monday, and Tuesday and on the weekend
> I did flex points. I did it this way because I was on a trip Thursday, Friday, Saturday and
> Sunday. I tried to stick to fast track on the weekend but it proved to be too difficult. I am so
> proud of myself for eating just 26 points a day, in the past I would have eaten too many to count.
>
> So in the end I lost 2 lbs for RAFL week 2. I can't remember the inches from last week so I'll
> just enter the new inches on the web site.
>
> And for THTP week 5 I exercised 4 times.
>
> Connie

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
Sorry about the gain, Amberle, but congratulations on those NSV's.<br>
Elaine K<br>
Amberle3 wrote:<br>
<pre wrap="">Okay, so here's mine:

[...]

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/nyny.htm">http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/nyny.htm</a>
- Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm">http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm</a>
- Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm">http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm</a>
</pre>