**** Pound has his hands full, sad really

bobke

Oct 3, 2004
Another really unfortunate event that **** Pound has to investigate.
Sad really.
When will these guys learn...remonds me of Roberto and Tyler:

U.S. Bobsledding Star Suspended For Positve Drug Test Result

January 12, 2006 2:38 a.m. EST

Ayinde O. Chase - All Headline News Staff Writer
Miami, Florida (AHN) - The International Bobsleigh and Tobogganing Federation (FIBT) has suspended the United State’s bobsledding star Zach Lund pending an investigation into a positive result on a drug test.
FIBT media officer Donald Krone says, “He has been suspended pending the completion of an investigation by the appropriate agencies in the U.S., namely the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) which is a sanctioned entity of WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency)."
Lund, 26, tested positive for anti-baldness drug Propecia which can act as a drug masking agent and may now miss the Winter Olympics in Turin starting on February 10.
U.S. Bobsled and Skeleton Federation President Jim Shea Sr. says, "It's on the banned list - no question he screwed up.”
Shea continues, "He has lost his spot on the World Cup team and it's possible he won't be able to go to the Games. On a personal level, it's so sad. He's worked so hard to get here. I know Zach Lund, and I know Zach Lund is not a cheat."
Lund's father Mac said his son had started using an anti-baldness product about six years ago.

bobke said:
Another really unfortunate event that **** Pound has to investigate.
Sad really.
When will these guys learn...remonds me of Roberto and Tyler:

U.S. Bobsledding Star Suspended For Positve Drug Test Result

January 12, 2006 2:38 a.m. EST

Ayinde O. Chase - All Headline News Staff Writer
Miami, Florida (AHN) - The International Bobsleigh and Tobogganing Federation (FIBT) has suspended the United State’s bobsledding star Zach Lund pending an investigation into a positive result on a drug test.
FIBT media officer Donald Krone says, “He has been suspended pending the completion of an investigation by the appropriate agencies in the U.S., namely the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) which is a sanctioned entity of WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency)."
Lund, 26, tested positive for anti-baldness drug Propecia which can act as a drug masking agent and may now miss the Winter Olympics in Turin starting on February 10.
U.S. Bobsled and Skeleton Federation President Jim Shea Sr. says, "It's on the banned list - no question he screwed up.”
Shea continues, "He has lost his spot on the World Cup team and it's possible he won't be able to go to the Games. On a personal level, it's so sad. He's worked so hard to get here. I know Zach Lund, and I know Zach Lund is not a cheat."
Lund's father Mac said his son had started using an anti-baldness product about six years ago.

OK here is the real stroy, Pro Cycling racer organization to sue **** Pound:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/sports/national/2006/01/11/Sports/pound-cycling060111.html