Props to local LBS, Bike MFG.

Dave W

Guest
To Bicycles Unlimited and to K2, for the rapid turnaround on my warranty replacement frame. Dropped
off at LBS and 19 days later it's back in my possession. Not bad considering had to be shipped all
the way to Vashon Island, WA from Sharpsburg, GA. Looks like I'll not have to rent anything for the
after Thanksgiving ride after all. Special thanks to Chuck Pitts @
B.U (National Semi Pro 4x Champion, and a damn fine wrench in his own right)for getting it back
together b-4 the holiday!! You rock dude!!

Dave (hardtail pride!!)

"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote <snip>
>Looks like I'll not have to rent anything for the after Thanksgiving ride
after all. <snip>

You only have the ONE bike?!?

Sorry, couldn't resist ... happy Thanksgiving!

C.Q.C.

"Q." <LostVideos-AT-hotmail.com> had this to say news:-dydncvW1PorMViiRVn- [email protected]

> "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote <snip>
>>Looks like I'll not have to rent anything for the after Thanksgiving ride
> after all. <snip>
>
> You only have the ONE bike?!?

Only one suitable for off road use. I was getting a bit tired of riding my cruiser for the last
twenty days. :)

> Sorry, couldn't resist ... happy Thanksgiving!
>
> C.Q.C.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

Chris wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>> I 2nd that only one bike.
>>
>>Fire up MTB 03
>>

> Chumps. I'm working on my 4th, which is probably paltry by this group's standards, but at least
> I'm a college student.
>
> Chris

I've been selling off my bikes like crazy, and now I'm finally down to three- these are keepers.

Miles

"miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Chris wrote:
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> >> I 2nd that only one bike.
> >>
> >>Fire up MTB 03
> >>

> > Chumps. I'm working on my 4th, which is probably paltry by this group's standards, but at least
> > I'm a college student.
> >
> > Chris
> >

> I've been selling off my bikes like crazy, and now I'm finally down to three- these are keepers.
>
> Miles

Two that work. Fredzep