Purchased a Camry or a Commodore? We will pay you!

Richard Pace

Guest
Have you purchased a V6 Camry or a Holden Commodore in the last four
months? If so we would like to pay you for your feedback.

All you have to do is fill in a short questionaire that we will
mail to you and then we will send you a $25 Coles Myer voucher. It is
that easy.

Are you interested? if so please contact:

National Field Services
Ph 1800 009 434 (toll free)
or 07 3839 2199
or send an email to: [email protected]

Do you have friends who might be interested? If so feel free to
forward this message to them.

Richard Pace wrote:
> Do you have friends who might be interested? If so feel free to
> forward this message to them.

Yeah, I do.. but they are all sys admins with emails that start with
'abuse@...'

GPL