Purchased a Camry or a Commodore? We will pay you!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Richard Pace, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. Richard Pace

    Richard Pace Guest

    Have you purchased a V6 Camry or a Holden Commodore in the last four
    months? If so we would like to pay you for your feedback.

    All you have to do is fill in a short questionaire that we will
    mail to you and then we will send you a $25 Coles Myer voucher. It is
    that easy.

    Are you interested? if so please contact:

    National Field Services
    Ph 1800 009 434 (toll free)
    or 07 3839 2199
    or send an email to: [email protected]

    Do you have friends who might be interested? If so feel free to
    forward this message to them.

    Tags:

  2. GPLama

    GPLama Guest

    Richard Pace wrote:
    > Do you have friends who might be interested? If so feel free to
    > forward this message to them.

    Yeah, I do.. but they are all sys admins with emails that start with
    '[email protected]'

    GPL

  3. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member