Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Purchasing Cycling clothing online

Started by Micheal Artindale · · Last activity · 7 posts · 517 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
27 July 2005
Last activity
29 July 2005
Original author
Micheal Artindale
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
517
Views / 30 days
16

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am looking for a Canadian company online that has an online cataloug that
    has cycling clothing(jerseys, shorts...) that I can pay by check.

    Know any?

    Thanks,

    Micheal

    PS, my LBS doesnt have a wide selection

  2. go to ebay.ca
    look for e-stores
    open a paypal account
    SPEND money!

    EZ
    CS
    "Micheal Artindale" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I am looking for a Canadian company online that has an online cataloug that
    has cycling clothing(jerseys, shorts...) that I can pay by check.

    Know any?

    Thanks,

    Micheal

    PS, my LBS doesnt have a wide selection

  3. Wy dont I just flush my money down the toilet?

    I do not trust anything that doesnt come with a warrentee...

    "Portable Splat Graphics" <splatgraphics@(NOSPAM)sympatico.ca> wrote in
    message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    go to ebay.ca
    look for e-stores
    open a paypal account
    SPEND money!

    EZ
    CS
    "Micheal Artindale" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I am looking for a Canadian company online that has an online cataloug


    that

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    has cycling clothing(jerseys, shorts...) that I can pay by check.

    Know any?

    Thanks,

    Micheal

    PS, my LBS doesnt have a wide selection

  4. Try Mountain Co-op:

    http://www.mec.ca/index.html

    "Micheal Artindale" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I am looking for a Canadian company online that has an online cataloug that
    has cycling clothing(jerseys, shorts...) that I can pay by check.

    Know any?

    Thanks,

    Micheal

    PS, my LBS doesnt have a wide selection

  5. "darkrats" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:sR_Fe.60715$s54.6806@pd7tw2no...

    Quoted message said:

    Try Mountain Co-op:

    http://www.mec.ca/index.html

    I second this recommendation. Good, basic cycling clothing with excellent
    prices.

    Paul

  6. Micheal Artindale said:

    I am looking for a Canadian company online that has an online cataloug that
    has cycling clothing(jerseys, shorts...) that I can pay by check.

    Know any?

    Thanks,

    Micheal

    PS, my LBS doesnt have a wide selection


    Thought you only bought locally? I gave you a site and you said it was
    to much and you'd shop at sportcheks. Find it yourself cheapskate!

  7. "Mtnbiker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Micheal Artindale said:

    I am looking for a Canadian company online that has an online cataloug


    that

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    has cycling clothing(jerseys, shorts...) that I can pay by check.

    Know any?

    Thanks,

    Micheal

    PS, my LBS doesnt have a wide selection


    Thought you only bought locally? I gave you a site and you said it was
    to much and you'd shop at sportcheks. Find it yourself cheapskate!

    First, Yes, if I can find it locally I do. If I can not, I do want to look
    elsewhere, but it must be a Canadian company.

    I cannot remember the site, and it is no longer on my computer.

    You do not need to be rude about it... reminds me of some one with the first
    initial M last initial V....

    Micheal

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.