Push my ride

AmberStanley

Jul 26, 2012
Hi,

I've been out with friends recently who have not been able to stay out and drink because they brought they drove their car. In the UK there is a company called 'Scooterman' that you may have heard of, and here there is 'ScooterAngels', who will send a driver on a folding scooter to pick you up and drive you home in your car...but they were unable to provide one the two times I called...so there is a whole in the market and I want to fill it with pushbike riders, people like me who know the city and love riding around it AND want to reduce the potential number of drunk drivers on the streets.,...So, I'm just doing some preliminary research and wondering if, in theory, many people would be interested in doing it...? Most work is likely to be out of hours so may suit some better than others.... Riders would have to carry folding bicycles or bike racks in order to transport their bike with them so they can get home again. Pay is likely to be per delivery, $15 to £30 per hour. If you're interested in being involved or have any thoughts please get in touch. Thanks