Question about posting

feel

Nov 3, 2007
Hi have just joined this board and have made a few posts in "The bike cafe" but it says access denied when i try to post on the "uk rec cycling" forum. What am i doing wrong or what have i not done. Apologies for being a moron :eek:

feel said:
Hi have just joined this board and have made a few posts in "The bike cafe" but it says access denied when i try to post on the "uk rec cycling" forum. What am i doing wrong or what have i not done. Apologies for being a moron :eek:

It's because of a new requirement put in place by the Bush Regime: you have to swear fealty to the Bushies, Crawford, Texas, and the US, as well as promise to easily succumb to threats of terror and hyperbole, while all the while not practicing anything that might resemble critical thought.

Tony Blair didn't send out a memo before he left office?

alienator said:
It's because of a new requirement put in place by the Bush Regime: you have to swear fealty to the Bushies, Crawford, Texas, and the US, as well as promise to easily succumb to threats of terror and hyperbole, while all the while not practicing anything that might resemble critical thought.

Tony Blair didn't send out a memo before he left office?
Aah silly me, now i think about it its so blindingly obvious.
So i ...

take it you don't know either :(

feel said:
Aah silly me, now i think about it its so blindingly obvious.
So i ...

take it you don't know either :(
There is a topic at the very end of the the menu about contacting the mod. Post your question there and you might get lucky enough to get a reply. Then again........:rolleyes:

feel said:
The UK Rec Cycling thread is a USENET gateway thread - see this thread for info on USENET.