Question: Cannondale Cranks

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Chluu907, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Chluu907

    Chluu907 Guest

    Does anyone know who manufactures the Cannondale CODA cranksets?

    Thanks, Claude [email protected]

    >Does anyone know who manufactures the Cannondale CODA cranksets?

    Which ones? There have been many models.

  3. David Kunz

    David Kunz Guest

    Alex Rodriguez wrote:

    >>Does anyone know who manufactures the Cannondale CODA cranksets?
    >

    > Which ones? There have been many models.

    I thought that they were all made by Coda (really Cannondale)?

    David