Question regarding current Campy Headsets

D'ohBoy

Guest
Greetings:

I have a 2001-ish Chorus threaded headset lying around and the
corresponding crown race on the original fork for my main bike. The
bike has had a 2003-ish Record threadless headset and new fork
installed.

If I were to want to re-install the old fork (for, say, sale or to move
the new fork to another bike) can I use the Record threadless cups
that are installed with the older Chorus threaded bits and fork crown
race? It appears so but you never can tell....

TIA

D'ohBoy

D'ohBoy wrote:
> I have a 2001-ish Chorus threaded headset lying around and the
> corresponding crown race on the original fork for my main bike. The
> bike has had a 2003-ish Record threadless headset and new fork
> installed.
>
> If I were to want to re-install the old fork (for, say, sale or to move
> the new fork to another bike) can I use the Record threadless cups
> that are installed with the older Chorus threaded bits and fork crown
> race? It appears so but you never can tell....

yes, no problem with that.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org