race day photo

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., Mar 25, 2003.

  1. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  3. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg

    Very Snazzy. But I miss that orange ("I work at A&W") jersey.

    Paladin

  4. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Paladin wrote:
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg
    >
    > Very Snazzy. But I miss that orange ("I work at A&W") jersey.
    >
    > Paladin

    I had to borrow that as I didn't bring the proper assortment of layers. Nothing like putiing on a
    pre worn damp and sweaty jersey for the race...

    As for comments about me not being muddy enough... the bike sure was. I wasn't really ever in a pack
    so maybe that's why I stayed somewhat clean...? penny

  5. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  6. Penny S. wrote:
    > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg

    But, But, you aren't all splattered with mud!?!?!?!?!?

  7. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Slacker wrote:
    >> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg
    >

    > Cool pic, but that's it, no more?

    I was totally dependent on the good will of strangers for a photo. ;-(

    the mud pit or one of the hills ( that I nailed so well if I do say so myself) would have
    been sweet.

    penny

  8. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > Paladin wrote:
    > > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg
    > >
    > > Very Snazzy. But I miss that orange ("I work at A&W") jersey.
    > >
    > > Paladin
    >
    > I had to borrow that as I didn't bring the proper assortment of layers. Nothing like putiing on a
    > pre worn damp and sweaty jersey for the race...
    >
    > As for comments about me not being muddy enough... the bike sure was. I wasn't really ever in a
    > pack so maybe that's why I stayed somewhat
    clean...?
    > penny

    Nah its cause you managed not to fall on your a**. Good race!

  9. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    ClydesdaleMTB wrote:
    > Penny S. wrote:
    >> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg
    >

    > But, But, you aren't all splattered with mud!?!?!?!?!?

    I know, it's weird isn't it!

    but trust me the bike was...

    p.

  10. Blaine Bauer

    Blaine Bauer Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Penny S. wrote:

    > the mud pit or one of the hills ( that I nailed so well if I do say so myself) would have
    > been sweet.

    Aw, you seem to be having fun in that pic.

    BB

  11. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  12. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:26:20 -0800, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg

    Now you're racing!?

    What's that old cigarette slogan...."You've come a long way baby..."

    or something like that.

    :-]

  13. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Bill Wheeler wrote:
    > On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:26:20 -0800, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg
    >>

    > Now you're racing!?

    What you missed my race day RR??!!! google McMud or something like that.

    > What's that old cigarette slogan...."You've come a long way baby..."

    yeah, baby!!

  14. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Bill Wheeler wrote:
    > > On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:26:20 -0800, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg
    > >>

    > > Now you're racing!?
    >
    > What you missed my race day RR??!!! google McMud or something like that.
    >

    > > What's that old cigarette slogan...."You've come a long way baby..."
    > >

    > yeah, baby!!

    C'mon Penny it wasn't his fault, he was a little tied up
    http://www.honoluluzoo.org/images/maddie.htm at the time.
    --
    Slacker