race day photo

Paladin wrote:
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg
>
> Very Snazzy. But I miss that orange ("I work at A&W") jersey.
>
> Paladin

I had to borrow that as I didn't bring the proper assortment of layers. Nothing like putiing on a
pre worn damp and sweaty jersey for the race...

As for comments about me not being muddy enough... the bike sure was. I wasn't really ever in a pack
so maybe that's why I stayed somewhat clean...? penny

Penny S. wrote:
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg

But, But, you aren't all splattered with mud!?!?!?!?!?

Slacker wrote:
>> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg
>

> Cool pic, but that's it, no more?

I was totally dependent on the good will of strangers for a photo. ;-(

the mud pit or one of the hills ( that I nailed so well if I do say so myself) would have
been sweet.

penny

> Paladin wrote:
> > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg
> >
> > Very Snazzy. But I miss that orange ("I work at A&W") jersey.
> >
> > Paladin
>
> I had to borrow that as I didn't bring the proper assortment of layers. Nothing like putiing on a
> pre worn damp and sweaty jersey for the race...
>
> As for comments about me not being muddy enough... the bike sure was. I wasn't really ever in a
> pack so maybe that's why I stayed somewhat
clean...?
> penny

Nah its cause you managed not to fall on your a**. Good race!

ClydesdaleMTB wrote:
> Penny S. wrote:
>> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg
>

> But, But, you aren't all splattered with mud!?!?!?!?!?

I know, it's weird isn't it!

but trust me the bike was...

p.

In article <[email protected]>, Penny S. wrote:

> the mud pit or one of the hills ( that I nailed so well if I do say so myself) would have
> been sweet.

Aw, you seem to be having fun in that pic.

BB

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:26:20 -0800, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

>www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg

Now you're racing!?

What's that old cigarette slogan...."You've come a long way baby..."

or something like that.

:-]

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:26:20 -0800, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg
>>

> Now you're racing!?

What you missed my race day RR??!!! google McMud or something like that.

> What's that old cigarette slogan...."You've come a long way baby..."

yeah, baby!!

> Bill Wheeler wrote:
> > On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:26:20 -0800, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mcmudweb.jpg
> >>

> > Now you're racing!?
>
> What you missed my race day RR??!!! google McMud or something like that.
>

> > What's that old cigarette slogan...."You've come a long way baby..."
> >

> yeah, baby!!

C'mon Penny it wasn't his fault, he was a little tied up
http://www.honoluluzoo.org/images/maddie.htm at the time.
--
Slacker