RafL wk 3 Summary

Amberle3

Guest
Out of 50 participants signed up we had results in from 37 , of which are on maintenance.

Total loss, including those on maintenance: 27.64 pounds Total loss not including those on
maintenance: 23.14 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): 0.7 pounds Total loss at the
end of week 3: 110.4 pounds Total loss so far: 132.1 pounds!

Our biggest one-week loser was RayMille, with another astounding loss of
4.8 pounds from his previous weigh-in.

This week's Motivational Quote: " In life you have a choice: Be bitter about your situation or be
better and take steps to improve your situation." Robert Holbrook

--
Amberle3
249/218/215-minigoal/150?

- Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
- Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

what wonderful work for all in the challenge, Lee
news:[email protected]...