Raleigh Avanti Team Frame + Fork Price?

Chazzz801

May 15, 2009
Hello all,

I have a brand new Raleigh T2T 12K Carbon frame with TorqueTech main tubes, and a STEP Carbon Aero bladed Direct Response fork with tapered stem, as seen on the Raleigh Avanti Carbon Team road bike.

My question is, how much can I expect to get for these items. I am thinking of selling them on ebay, and I would like a rough idea of where to start the bidding, and possibly a buy it now price.

Many thanks for any help.

Post the particulars:

• model year
  • frame size / dimensions (frame angles)
  • [COLOR= #808080]the original MSRP (retail price) of the complete bike [/COLOR]
  • [COLOR= #808080]what components were included on the complete bike[/COLOR]
  • seatpost type
  • [COLOR= #808080]etc.[/COLOR]

A picture would help since (apparently) no one knows anything about the particular frame ...

OR, were you going to list it with only the scant amount of information that you have provided & without a picture?

BTW. You can check OTHER TT frames which have been sold on eBay to determine how much demand there may-or-may-not be ...

OR, simply make the starting price what you paid for it.

This is hardly the definitive answer, but presuming a MSRP of £3500 ...

Subtract approximately £2000+ for the components ... possibly, more (e.g., £2500) ...

Initially, allow £1000-to-£1500 for the frameset ...

Minus ~25% (because it's last year's model) == approximately £750 to £1125 ($1200US to $1800) for the current value of the frameset.