Rans Zephyr seat?

Royg

Guest
I'd appreciate hearing from others who have tried the Rans
Zephyr seat. I found the seatback a little uncomfortable
(frame put pressure on my back). I was wondering if other
folks are finding the seatback comfortable or having a
similar less-than-comfortable experience.

Thanks, Roy

[email protected] (RoyG) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I'd appreciate hearing from others who have tried the Rans
> Zephyr seat. I found the seatback a little uncomfortable
> (frame put pressure on my back). I was wondering if other
> folks are finding the seatback comfortable or having a
> similar less-than-comfortable experience.
>
> Thanks, Roy

I have not ridden on the seat but every complaint about the
seat that I have read deals with the same issue you raised.

Mike S. St. Louis, Mo

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (RoyG) wrote:

> I'd appreciate hearing from others who have tried the Rans
> Zephyr seat. I found the seatback a little uncomfortable
> (frame put pressure on my back). I was wondering if other
> folks are finding the seatback comfortable or having a
> similar less-than-comfortable experience.
>
> Thanks, Roy
I just bought a Rocket (last years model) after comparing
it with a new V-Rex. I decided I liked the old seat
better. Doug