Re: bad move by Lance

Jack Hollis

Guest
On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:12:21 -0700, Bill Lloyd <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Dumbass -
>
>Get perspective. He gained 7 seconds.

When you're a Lance hater, you have to take your shots when you can
get them.

Even a little crumb is better than nothing at all.

That being said, if you don't think that 7 seconds is important, ask
Laurent Fignon.

Jack Hollis says...

>That being said, if you don't think that 7 seconds is important, ask
>Laurent Fignon.

Bing! We have a winner! (But that was 8 seconds wasn't it?) Regardless, it
could be close at the end. Imagine if Lance had to make up big time in the
final TT! That would make it pretty interesting. My guess is that he'd prefer
to have a few to spare by that point in time.

Jack Hollis wrote:

> That being said, if you don't think that 7 seconds is important, ask
> Laurent Fignon.

Dumbass -

With an extra 7 seconds, Fignon still would have lost.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

On 8 Jul 2005 14:38:47 -0700, "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Jack Hollis wrote:
>>
>> That being said, if you don't think that 7 seconds is important, ask
>> Laurent Fignon.

>Dumbass -
>
>With an extra 7 seconds, Fignon still would have lost.

With that extra cushion he wouldn't have cracked in the last K and
would have won by at least 1 second.

Jack Hollis <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 8 Jul 2005 14:38:47 -0700, "Kurgan Gringioni"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>Jack Hollis wrote:
>>>
>>> That being said, if you don't think that 7 seconds is important, ask
>>> Laurent Fignon.

>>Dumbass -
>>
>>With an extra 7 seconds, Fignon still would have lost.

> With that extra cushion he wouldn't have cracked in the last K and
> would have won by at least 1 second.

Normally I don't butt into the pissing matches that Henry
seems to delight in. But you're totally out to lunch here.
Fignon left it all on the road, and more.

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 16:30:20 -0000, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
wrote:

>>>With an extra 7 seconds, Fignon still would have lost.

>> With that extra cushion he wouldn't have cracked in the last K and
>> would have won by at least 1 second.

>Normally I don't butt into the pissing matches that Henry
>seems to delight in. But you're totally out to lunch here.
>Fignon left it all on the road, and more.

Fignon has enough left to crumple into the fetal position on the
ground.

Lighten up. I wasn't being serious.