Re: Boycott ALL Mexican restaurants

arminius

Guest
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Please send a message Mexicans will hear---don't spend your hard earned
> money at any Mexican restaurants!!!
> We need another way to say "NO" to illegals coming here.

White people should not eat that greasy **** under any circumstances.

Hank

arminius wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Please send a message Mexicans will hear---don't spend your hard earned
>>money at any Mexican restaurants!!!
>>We need another way to say "NO" to illegals coming here.

> White people should not eat that greasy **** under any circumstances.
>
> Hank

OR any restaurants dude!!! Who do you think washes your dishes gringo?
Too bad I don't know the restaurants you frequent because I would apply
as a waiter and put a booger in your food. Heh! Heh!

> OR any restaurants dude!!! Who do you think washes your dishes gringo?
> Too bad I don't know the restaurants you frequent because I would apply
> as a waiter and put a booger in your food. Heh! Heh!

You would do it anyway because Mexicans have no self esteem.
But....being a waiter requires cleanliness and hard work, so you
probably will never be a waiter.

arizona john wrote:
> You would do it anyway because Mexicans have no self esteem.

Does anyone else find it comical that the Mexicans, at least those in
the US, base their sense of national pride/unity on the anniversary of
the defeat of the French Army at the battle of Pueblo, even though
later they lost their war with the French? I mean, c'mon... in essence
Mexico's great claim to fame appears to be that while they won one
battle, they're one of the few countries in the world, if not the only
one, that's lost a war to France????

Not sure I'd be excited about that!

Fred

This holiday is only big in the US,
where people will find any excuse to booze up..

as far as what is being celebrated, ive seen countries celebrate
defeats,
and look at our star spangled banner, not the best of times for us
either...

shane wrote:
> This holiday is only big in the US,
> where people will find any excuse to booze up..
>
> as far as what is being celebrated, ive seen countries celebrate
> defeats,
> and look at our star spangled banner, not the best of times for us
> either...

That's part of my point, it's only the Mexican ex-pats (legal or
illegal immigrants) and Americans looking for an excuse to get drunk
who celebrate this lame-ass holiday/drunk-fest. Residents of Mexico
have better things to do with their time than get all worked up over
second place in a war with France.

Regardless of the circumstances behind the penning of the Star Spangled
Banner, we did not lose a war to France. If we did, we DAMN sure
wouldn't brag about having barely won 1 battle in the process.

Fred

People tend to become more patriotic/nostalgic when they leave their
homelands,
its human nature.

and I dont really see the problem with losing to the french.

They did kind of help us in Yorktown, and I dont think Napoleon's
army was too shabby either...

shane wrote:
> People tend to become more patriotic/nostalgic when they leave their
> homelands,
> its human nature.
>
> and I dont really see the problem with losing to the french.
>
> They did kind of help us in Yorktown, and I dont think Napoleon's
> army was too shabby either...

Are you frikkin' kidding??? Don't see anything wrong with losing to the
French?

Geez, do a quick search, why don't you, and see how long a list of
countries that've lost a war to France you can come up with. For
crying out loud, the only thing the French are known for MORE than
losing wars is surrendering.

And, yes, I know all about Lafayette and his contributions to our
revolution.

Fred