Re: Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Bill Z. wrote:
> JimLane <[email protected]> writes:
>

>>Bill Z. wrote:
>>
>>>JimLane <[email protected]> writes:

>>>You really are a child, aren't you.
>>>Bill
>>>

>>Perhaps, baby. The question remains: is yo momma proud of you?
>>You're not bad for a mentalmidgetmikeyboy sock puppet, not bad.

> Is that how you talk to the other boys in your kindergarden class?
> Does your mother know?

I did ask you first, babybillieboy, did I not? Is your mother proud of you?

Imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery. SO, thank you.

jim

JimLane <[email protected]> writes:

> Bill Z. wrote:
> > JimLane <[email protected]> writes:

> >>Perhaps, baby. The question remains: is yo momma proud of you?
> >>You're not bad for a mentalmidgetmikeyboy sock puppet, not bad.

> > Is that how you talk to the other boys in your kindergarden class?
> > Does your mother know?
> >

> I did ask you first, babybillieboy, did I not? Is your mother proud of you?
>
> Imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery. SO, thank you.

I neither imitated your baby talk nor your infantile behavior. Grow
up, James, before your mother takes away your computer.

Bill

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 05:49:12 GMT, [email protected] (Bill
Z.) wrote:
>I neither imitated your baby talk nor your infantile behavior. Grow
>up, James, before your mother takes away your computer.

I don't know if it was in imitation of JimLane or not, but you've
certainly provided more than your share of baby talk and infantile
behavior, while demonstrating a need to "grow up". We discussed it
in this message:
http://groups.google.com/groups?&[email protected]

Here's a bit of it to jog your memory:

Hmm...childish...kind of like:
>you can f___ off along with the other jerks
>Oooooooooooooh. Little Sorni is upset about a typo.
>F___ you too.

<snip>
And, of course, the classic:
>has something up his butt and needs to whine about it. I guess you do
>too. Why don't you two get together and help each other out - with
>your butt problems, that is.

And finally, the obsession with calling others immature, childish,
or unable to act like an adult; that tendency is most common in
children who think they are adults.
>You are still not capable of acting like an adult.

<snip>

Oh, I guess you're right, those things are really very becoming of
mature dispute resolution.
--
Rick Onanian

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:04:17 -0700, JimLane <[email protected]>
wrote:

>>>Perhaps, baby. The question remains: is yo momma proud of you?
>>>You're not bad for a mentalmidgetmikeyboy sock puppet, not bad.

>> Is that how you talk to the other boys in your kindergarden class?
>> Does your mother know?
>>

>I did ask you first, babybillieboy, did I not? Is your mother proud of you?
>
>Imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery. SO, thank you.

Imitation is the sincerest form of plagiarism. Puberty's a *****,
isn't it, guys?

Bill Z. wrote:
> JimLane <[email protected]> writes:
>

>>Bill Z. wrote:

>>>Is that how you talk to the other boys in your kindergarden class?
>>>Does your mother know?
>>>

>>I did ask you first, babybillieboy, did I not? Is your mother proud of you?
>>
>>Imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery. SO, thank you.

> I neither imitated your baby talk nor your infantile behavior. Grow
> up, James, before your mother takes away your computer.
>
> Bill

The question remains, babiebillieboy: is yo momma proud of you?

Cat gotcha tongue?

jim

JimLane wrote:
> The question remains, babiebillieboy: is yo momma proud of you?
>
> Cat gotcha tongue?

Jimmy, for the love of dirt/road/rubber/steel (all God-given), please stop
feeding the Z-ster! This thread NEEDS to die...

Bill "grim reader" S.

S o r n i wrote:
> JimLane wrote:
>
>>The question remains, babiebillieboy: is yo momma proud of you?
>>
>>Cat gotcha tongue?

> Jimmy, for the love of dirt/road/rubber/steel (all God-given), please stop
> feeding the Z-ster! This thread NEEDS to die...
>
> Bill "grim reader" S.

Yeah, The mentalmidget's about as boring as a fence post. However, the
fencepost has some redeeming qualities and might take umbrage to being
mentioned in the same breath at babieboybilliez.

jim

Rick Onanian <[email protected]> writes:

> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 05:49:12 GMT, [email protected] (Bill
> Z.) wrote:
> >I neither imitated your baby talk nor your infantile behavior. Grow
> >up, James, before your mother takes away your computer.

> I don't know if it was in imitation of JimLane or not, but you've
> certainly provided more than your share of baby talk and infantile
> behavior, while demonstrating a need to "grow up".

As another infantile little boy, along with your other three friends,
you also need a session with your mother. Maybe she'll spank you.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

JimLane <[email protected]> writes:

> Bill Z. wrote:

> >>I did ask you first, babybillieboy, did I not? Is your mother
> >>proud of you?

> jim

The only question, Jimmy, is when your mother finds out how you
behave in public.

--

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> writes:

> JimLane wrote:
> > The question remains, babiebillieboy: is yo momma proud of you?
> >
> > Cat gotcha tongue?

> Jimmy, for the love of dirt/road/rubber/steel (all God-given), please stop
> feeding the Z-ster! This thread NEEDS to die...
>
> Bill "grim reader" S.

Our two little boys, Jimmy and Sorni, are both sitting by their terminals
with their thumbs in their ears, thinking adults will be impressed. Pretty
pathetic.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB