General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Burger wars

Started by Faux_Pseudo · · Last activity · 104 posts · 1,542 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 March 2006
Last activity
14 March 2006
Original author
Faux_Pseudo
Posts
104
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,542
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 101–104 of 104
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [email hidden] (Glitter Ninja) wrote in news:dusili$p7b$2
    @news.xmission.com:

    Quoted message said:

    Indeed. It's nonsense like your ridiculous claim that I don't know
    how to smoosh meat ("smoosh" being the scientific term) correctly that's
    the real problem here.

    Stacia


    YAY! For! STACIA!

    --
    My Photos : http://photos.timchuma.com
    Two Preson Bike: http://timchuma.com/twopresonbike/
    The Twits Give Me the [censored] : http://twitsgivemetheshits.timchuma.com
    Tim's Hong Kong movie reviews: http://hkmovies.timchuma.com

  2. [email hidden] wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:
    X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 0610-2, 03/10/2006), Outbound message
    X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

    Quoted message said:

    On 13 Mar 2006 10:17:55 -0500, Rich

    Holmes said:
    Quoted message said:

    I was at Trader Joe's earlier today and, while waiting in
    line, enjoyed the sendup of wine snobbery in their goofy,
    wine-critic-style descriptions of the "varietal"
    chocolate bars. My favorite was the one with "a hint of
    tobacco."

    I mentioned Valrhona on a.r.k recently. Their literature
    includes "varietal" and "tobacco" while omitting "goofy"
    and "sendup".

    My friend, who was coincidentally at Trader Joe's yesterday
    also and read those same descriptions, said that she's not
    so sure they were intended to be goofy send-ups.

    I was at a Trader Joe's on Saturday ! I bought 4 bottles of
    wine and some yummy blackberries and 2 kinds of fancy
    chocolate cakes and TO HELL WITH THE DIET !

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Good chocolate, though.


    Sis got me a 1 pound + bar of dark for giftmas. Or was it my
    Bday ? Anyhow, I still have about 1 pound of it. Of course,
    I only opened it on Friday.

    Quoted message said:

    Indeed it is.

    But as with expensive wines, so with expensive chocolate: I
    don't want to develop my palate to the point that I can't
    enjoy the cheaper-but-good stuff.

    I am willing to risk it. I don't like milk chocolate at all,
    and for all love dark chocolates, I really don't eat all that
    much.

    Mate will consume most of the cakes I bought. He doesn't like
    dark chocolate, so I get to slowly nibble the big bar to
    death.

    --
    TeaLady (mari)

    "The principal of Race is meant to embody and express the
    utter negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
    challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai
    Avast ye scurvy dogs ! Thar be no disease in this message.

  3. Adam Funk said:
    Chris McGonnell said:
    Quoted message said:

    Anyway, it's easy to spell "thesaurus" if you remember it's the book
    that looks like a dictionary but sounds like a dinosaur.

    Ever been attacked by a Thesaurus Rex like that lawyer in Jurassic
    Park?

    Um, no...

    Hey, is that a threat?!

    Just stay outta the park's port-a-johns.

    --
    Chris McG.
    Harming humanity since 1951.
    "What do you expect from a bunch of kiwi smoking sheep herders?" --
    oTTo
    *** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com ***
    *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from http://www.SecureIX.com ***

  4. Chris McGonnell said:

    Just stay outta the park's port-a-johns.

    I try to avoid them already.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.