Re: Chung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
Al wrote:

> I keep praying that Chung will disappear. He doesn't.
>
> There is no god.

You have been in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to spare your life so that you will have the
opportunity to confess with your mouth that Jesus is your LORD and
Savior, who died on the cross for your sins.

It is written that all things asked by a believer in Jesus' name will be
done. This has been the case in my experience so my faith has been
infinitely magnified.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Al wrote:
>> I keep praying that Chung will disappear. He doesn't.
>>
>> There is no god.

> You have been in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus' most
> precious and holy name.

And you have been in our ever proliferating abuse reports.

David Silverman
aa #2208
Atheist for life.

Religion is a social contract between those who would rule us and those
who won't deal with their own ****.

sanity's IittIe helper wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Al wrote:
> >> I keep praying that Chung will disappear. He doesn't.
> >>
> >> There is no god.

> > You have been in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus' most
> > precious and holy name.

> And you have been in our ever proliferating abuse reports.

Only GOD has the power to stymie all of your efforts. May HE receive all
the glory now and forever.

Amen !!!

You remain in my prayers, dear David whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

Amen and amen !!!

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Al wrote:
>>
>> I keep praying that Chung will disappear. He doesn't.
>>
>> There is no god.

> You have been in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus' most
> precious and holy name.
>
> May GOD continue to spare your life so that you will have the
> opportunity to confess with your mouth that Jesus is your LORD and
> Savior, who died on the cross for your sins.
>
> It is written that all things asked by a believer in Jesus' name will be
> done. This has been the case in my experience so my faith has been
> infinitely magnified.
>
> Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
> cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
> cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
> during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq
>
> For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
> the LORD has reshaped me:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's love,
>
> Andrew
> http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

God bless you Doctor Chung.
You are most wanted here.

Richard Dawkins wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Al wrote:
> >>
> >> I keep praying that Chung will disappear. He doesn't.
> >>
> >> There is no god.

> > You have been in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus' most
> > precious and holy name.
> >
> > May GOD continue to spare your life so that you will have the
> > opportunity to confess with your mouth that Jesus is your LORD and
> > Savior, who died on the cross for your sins.
> >
> > It is written that all things asked by a believer in Jesus' name will be
> > done. This has been the case in my experience so my faith has been
> > infinitely magnified.
> >

> God bless you Doctor Chung.
> You are most wanted here.

The LORD has my undying gratitude for your kind words and thoughts.

May you continue to be blessed by GOD, in Jesus' most precious and holy
name.

Amen ! ! !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> sanity's IittIe helper wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> You have been in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus' most
>>> precious and holy name.

>> And you have been in our ever proliferating abuse reports.

> Only GOD has the power to stymie all of your efforts. May HE receive all
> the glory now and forever.

Also sprach Peter Sutcliffe.

--
David Silverman
aa #2208
Atheist for life.

Religion is a social contract between those who would rule us and those
who won't deal with their own ****.

You are in dire need of psychiatric help. If you will not seek this
help voluntarily, you are within days of having your AMA credentials
revoked. I'm not kidding.

Sorry if the truth bothers you so badly, "dr." Chump.

[email protected] wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Al wrote:
> > >
> > > I keep praying that Chung will disappear. He doesn't.
> > >
> > > There is no god.

> > You have been in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus' most
> > precious and holy name.
> >
> > May GOD continue to spare your life so that you will have the
> > opportunity to confess with your mouth that Jesus is your LORD and
> > Savior, who died on the cross for your sins.
> >
> > It is written that all things asked by a believer in Jesus' name will be
> > done. This has been the case in my experience so my faith has been
> > infinitely magnified.

> You are in dire need of psychiatric help.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes)

> If you will not seek this
> help voluntarily, you are within days of having your AMA credentials
> revoked. I'm not kidding.

You will be in for a rude awakening.

> Sorry if the truth bothers you so badly, "dr." Chump.

The LORD has given me HIS peace which passes all understanding.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ

May the LORD also give you HIS peace someday, dear neighbor whom I love,
in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

sanity's IittIe helper wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > sanity's IittIe helper wrote:

> >> And you have been in our ever proliferating abuse reports.

> > Only GOD has the power to stymie all of your efforts. May HE receive all
> > the glory now and forever.

> Also sprach Peter Sutcliffe.

It would be your choice to idolize a serial killer of women.

Nonetheless, you will remain in my prayers, dear David whom I love in

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> sanity's IittIe helper wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> Only GOD has the power to stymie all of your efforts. May HE receive all
>>> the glory now and forever.

>> Also sprach Peter Sutcliffe.

> It would be your choice to idolize a serial killer of women.

I was comparing YOU to Sutcliffe, you KNOW I was. You, like he, are a
psychopath who cites God as their excuse for absolute moral turpitude.

--
David Silverman
aa #2208
Atheist for life.

Religion is a social contract between those who would rule us and those
who won't deal with their own ****.

sanity's IittIe helper wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > sanity's IittIe helper wrote:

> >> Also sprach Peter Sutcliffe.

> > It would be your choice to idolize a serial killer of women.

> I was comparing YOU to Sutcliffe, you KNOW I was.

No.

> You, like he, are a
> psychopath who cites God as their excuse for absolute moral turpitude.

A serial killer of women does not glorify GOD when he kills. OTOH, when
electronic messages recognizing and praising GOD are posted to USENET
newsgroups despite the best efforts of atheists to suppress them...
this does glorify GOD. The truth is simple. The truth is invincible.

May you realize this someday.

For this you will remain in my prayers, dear David whom I love, in
Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
those following this thread here during the next on-line chat
(03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

> If you people INSIST (as you apparently do) in replying to Chung's idiotic
> posts, at least please trim your cross postings to avoid ng's like
> rec.food.cooking. We are really getting tired of all the cross-posting
> ****. As I've said before, unless Jesus has some really good recipes or
> cooking tips, we don't care if you worship dog turds; we just don't want
> hear about it. Better yet, killfile Chung and get on with your lives.

I totally agree. However, are you aware that every time you take out a
newsgroup, Chung puts it back in?
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

jmcquown wrote:
> If you people INSIST (as you apparently do) in replying to Chung's idiotic
> posts, at least please trim your cross postings to avoid ng's like
> rec.food.cooking. We are really getting tired of all the cross-posting
> ****. As I've said before, unless Jesus has some really good recipes or
> cooking tips...

Nah. He could only make sardine sandwiches and he was really skimpy with
the fillings.

--

Robibnikoff wrote:

> "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > If you people INSIST (as you apparently do) in replying to Chung's
> > idiotic posts, at least please trim your cross postings to avoid
> > ng's like rec.food.cooking. We are really getting tired of all the
> > cross-posting ****. As I've said before, unless Jesus has some
> > really good recipes or cooking tips, we don't care if you worship
> > dog turds; we just don't want to hear about it. Better yet,
> > killfile Chung and get on with your lives.

> I totally agree. However, are you aware that every time you take out
> a newsgroup, Chung puts it back in?

That's why I recommend getting a newsreader than can filter on
crossposted newsgroups. Takes care of the problem.

Brian
won't shut up.

sanity's IittIe helper wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Al wrote:
> >> I keep praying that Chung will disappear. He doesn't.
> >>
> >> There is no god.

> > You have been in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus' most
> > precious and holy name.

> And you have been in our ever proliferating abuse reports.

The LORD is getting all my thanks and praises for helping me warn folks
about the possibility of a global earthquake happening on 03/29/06.

In the interim, you will remain in my prayers, dear David whom I love,
in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

May GOD draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will be able to read
the following that is written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:43:09 -0500, in alt.atheism
<[email protected]>:
>sanity's IittIe helper wrote:
>>
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> > You have been in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus' most
>> > precious and holy name.

>> And you have been in our ever proliferating abuse reports.

>The LORD is getting all my thanks and praises for helping me warn folks
>about the possibility of a global earthquake happening on 03/29/06.

You are aware that it is impossible for a global earthquake to happen,
aren't you?

Free Lunch wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:43:09 -0500, in alt.atheism
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in
> <[email protected]>:
> >sanity's IittIe helper wrote:

> >> And you have been in our ever proliferating abuse reports.

> >The LORD is getting all my thanks and praises for helping me warn folks
> >about the possibility of a global earthquake happening on 03/29/06.

> You are aware that it is impossible for a global earthquake to happen,
> aren't you?

"What is impossible for man is possible for GOD."

[email protected] (who has commited identity theft) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:

> > > You are in dire need of psychiatric help.
> > > If you will not seek this
> > > help voluntarily, you are within days of having your AMA credentials
> > > revoked. I'm not kidding.

> > > Sorry if the truth bothers you so badly, "dr." Chump.

> > The LORD has given me HIS peace which passes all understanding.
> >
> > "I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> > May the LORD also give you HIS peace someday, dear neighbor whom I love,
> > in Jesus' most precious and holy name.
> >
> > Amen.

>Is it against the law to masquerade as a doctor and steal his identity?

Yes, it is.

Nonetheless, you will remain be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I
love, in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will
also be able to read what is written on HIS thigh:

"KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

On 19 Mar 2006 22:36:19 -0800, in alt.atheism
<[email protected]>:
>Free Lunch wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:43:09 -0500, in alt.atheism
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> <[email protected]>:

>> >The LORD is getting all my thanks and praises for helping me warn folks
>> >about the possibility of a global earthquake happening on 03/29/06.

>> You are aware that it is impossible for a global earthquake to happen,
>> aren't you?

>"What is impossible for man is possible for GOD."
>
>Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
>cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
>03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
>thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

Why would anyone want to chat about your silly disengagement from
reality?

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:43:09 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:

>sanity's IittIe helper wrote:
>>
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> > You have been in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus' most
>> > precious and holy name.

>> And you have been in our ever proliferating abuse reports.

>The LORD is getting all my thanks and praises for helping me warn folks
>about the possibility of a global earthquake happening on 03/29/06.

Don't you trust the LORD to prevent any global earthquakes?
BTW, there is no 29th month.

>In the interim, you will remain in my prayers, dear David whom I love,
>in Jesus' most precious and holy name.
>
>May GOD draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will be able to read
>the following that is written on HIS thigh:
>
>"KING of kings and LORD of lords."

You show that even the mentally ill can use cut and paste.

>Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
>cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
>03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
>thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:
>
>For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
>the LORD has reshaped me:

Poor you, so embarrassed by the LORD.

>Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Desperation in the face of disappointment, eh?

>Andrew

Barry
=====
Home page