Re: Chung

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:53:13 +1100, Barry OGrady
<atheist.***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:43:09 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>sanity's IittIe helper wrote:

None that anybody seems to know of. Leastways nobody
has yet shown me where to find one or even look for one.

According to Tacitus the goddess of the English is Nerthus
but he is vague about where to find her and she has not
appeared to me or anybody else in the nearly 2000 years
we have dwelt on this Island

>>> And you have been in our ever proliferating abuse reports.

Are they doing any good?

>>The LORD is getting all my thanks and praises for helping me warn folks
>>about the possibility of a global earthquake happening on 03/29/06.

>Don't you trust the LORD to prevent any global earthquakes?
>BTW, there is no 29th month.

Only in Chung's mad world down there in the depths of despair within
the gates of his personal hell.

--
Les Hellawell

Greetings from:
YORKSHIRE The White Rose County

Barry OGrady wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:43:09 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >sanity's IittIe helper wrote:

> >> And you have been in our ever proliferating abuse reports.

> >The LORD is getting all my thanks and praises for helping me warn folks
> >about the possibility of a global earthquake happening on 03/29/06.

> Don't you trust the LORD to prevent any global earthquakes?

I trust that all things will happen through HIS infinite will.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew