Re: Dave Clinger: Major League Dumbass

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
Bill C wrote:

> Gotta agree with you here. Being that half assed about doing a

facial
> tatoo, then claiming how much it means to you, then going back and
> forth is just really weak at best. I hope he was chemically altered
> when he got it, at least that way he'd have half an excuse.
> I think someone else pointed out rule #1
> Think before you ink!

Dumbass -

I titled a song "Tattoo Rue" (it's just a title) and hardly anyone
understands what the title means.

It's not even hard to figure out, but in today's world it seems like
people have to be hit in the face with something otherwise they won't
get it.

K. Gringioni.

> It's not even hard to figure out, but in today's world it seems like
> people have to be hit in the face with something otherwise they won't
> get it.

I wondered where you got those scars.