Re: Financial support for Quackwatch; count me in. WAS: Jan the Accuser

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ilsa9, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >And then there would be 'no placebo' effect as the person would know.

    Well, I do believe some sort of coffee placebo could be developed. I doubt it
    would be perfect, but since we are dealing with cancer and not a particularly
    subjective condition, it would suffice.

    The proof of the Gerson diet _should_ be in the pudding, but its not.