Re: I got 'bent

brucef

Guest
On Aug 27, 2:34 pm, Kingsley <[email protected]>
wrote:
> I got my new bike last week, a greenspeed GT5.

.... and how much did that set you back, if the question is not too
rude?

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:28:33 -0700, brucef wrote:

> On Aug 27, 2:34 pm, Kingsley <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> I got my new bike last week, a greenspeed GT5.

> ... and how much did that set you back, if the question is not too rude?

The base GT5 is $3550.

I paid $4200 with custom paint (frame, rims, & spokes), mudguards, extra
mirror, computer, rack, bell, windsock, delivered.

Doesn't include the clipless pedals, I added them myself.

Bought it via Fuse Recumbents in Canberra, exceedingly happy
with their service.

http://www.fuse-recumbents.com.au/

-kt

--
Kingsley Turner,
http://MadDogsBreakfast.com/ABFAQ - news:aus.bicycle Frequenly Asked Questions

On Aug 28, 11:34 am, Kingsley
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I paid $4200 with custom paint (frame, rims, & spokes), mudguards, extra
> mirror, computer, rack, bell, windsock, delivered.

At that price I might as well go here:
http://www.logotrikes.com/

.... which has the advantage of being 5 minutes walk from my house.

Not that I am about to see $4K any time in the foreseeable future :-(