Re: lidl rechargeable batteries

Adrian Godwin

Guest
I've got some of the 7-day-shop own-brand 2800mAh cells at the
moment and they seem to be pretty reasonable, at least for the
relatively short period I've been using them. Twice the price
of the Lidl ones, but still seem cheap at 3.99. Plus postage.

I don't have any proper capacity measurements, though.

-adrian

Interesting post, particularly since I'm just about to buy some 2500+
rechargeables for my mp3 and PDA battery packs.

There are some incredibly cheap ones on Ebay, but I think, in the end, you
get what you pay for ... However, shopping around on the net can reduce
the prices of the top brands by as much as half.

As far as using them in my bike lights - which I did last winter - when I
got to work I always took off my lights and kept them in the warm in the
office. I'm sure this helps.

Barb

news:[email protected]...