Quoted message said:Subject: Re: Massive Multinational Assault on Alternative Medicines
From: Peter Bowditch [email hidden]
Date: 7/18/2003 8:04 PM Pacific Standard Time
Message-id: <[email hidden]>
D. C. Sessions said:In said:Carole, I will be giving a talk about conspiracies at the Australian
Skeptics convention in Canberra on August 23. Please stop revealing
the plot or nobody will need to listen to me.
Any chance of getting Carole as guest speaker?
There is still one speaker to be confirmed, so perhaps she could
contact the organisers and volunteer. The guest speaker at the
convention dinner will be Ian Rowland, who is a specialist in cold
reading. His mind reading act is very impressive, but he might find
Carole a challenge.
Quoted message said:She's bound to be more entertaining than you.
Is that belittling (although secretly I agree)? Watch out or Jan will
be annoyed. Oh, that's right, I forgot. Jan does not recognise
belittling when the target is on this side of the fence.
I guess you have forgotten the below, or you are just angry, so you are making
up lies again.
I certainly did recognize belittling on the Hulda Calrk list and it was
despicable. I would have no part of it and I told them all including Hulda and
her son just that.
You have a choice to either retract, apologize or do nothing, your choice, your
creditability.
Jan
From: JDrew63929 ([email hidden])
Subject: Re: Telling it like it is Part 2
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Original Format
Date: 2001-06-30 18:50:30 PST
How wrong you are. I came to Bill Ross's defense when he was being treated
wrong and it was on the Dr Clark list. I told both Tim Bolen and Hulda brother
what I thought. I also wrote to Hulda and told her.
From: Jan ([email hidden])
Subject: Re: WHO Declares Europe and Central Asia Polio Free
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Original Format
Date: 2002-07-05 19:51:24 PST
I have indeed let her and her son how I feel about Tim Bolen and how Bill Ross
was treated unfairly on the Dr Clark ng, and I told the whole group, I would be
no part of these kind of actions.
==============================
Bill Ross was being treated unfairly on the Hulda Clark list, and her brother
was involved. They even questioned if his mom was really dead. He stated, since
I was the only one he trusted he would sent me the proof from the paper. He did
just that and I posted it on the group.
He has also stated right here on the ng, that I came to his
defense,,,,,,,,,,,EVEN TOUGH HE WAS A BASHER OF HULDA!
From: Peter Bowditch ([email hidden])
Subject: Re: Bulletin from Dr clark Research Association
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Original Format
Date: 2000/05/02
<snip>
PB:A bit of context is required here. Someone was being abused by Tim
Bolen (mouthpiece for Hulda Clark) and the target told the list about
a message from Bolen. The post included a quote from someone calling
themselves "Jan" which appeared to support what Bolen was doing. As
there were at least two possible "Jans" I could think of, I was simply
asking for clarification. Jan Drew has now publicly dissociated
herself from the disgusting behaviour of Tim Bolen and Leo Regehr, and
I have no reason to doubt her sincerity on this.
JD:Thank you. I am indeed most sincere. It was truly disgusting.
PB:That is why I was so incensed when Bolen and
Quoted message said:Regehr started suggesting that someone had let his mother die to
collect an inheritance.
JD:And rightfully so!