Re: More USPS bashing

Tom Paterson

Guest
>From: [email protected] (gwhite)

>Hey, nothing like an unbiased source countering another unbiased
>source. hah hah

Nothing like seeing some numbers, either. The Posties aren't exactly busting
the bank, as implied.

>If one reviews the PostalWatch website in it's entirety, it isn't an
>> unbiased commission reviewing the USPS as it's name indicates. It is a
>> extremely biased group whose sole mission is to discredit every facet of

>the
>> USPS with absolutely no real credibility.

>Who knows and who cares (and I doubt it is so easy to wave them off
>entirely)?

Discredited and pushed aside. Fair enough.

>It is a goverment sponsored monopoly, not a natural one.
>That *alone* is enough to say enough is enough. Sell the assets, and
>remove the monopoly protection. Be >done with it.

So rates can double while service suffers. Haven't we been here before?

>> The USPS is a plum many would like >>to pick. Any "do" will do.

>Give me a ****ing break.

On what point? The S&L's were looted, the airlines were deregulated, Social
Security is being lied about in order to stop or reduce payouts, Medicare is in
the sights.

What's your cut of the action? --TP