Re: Podiceps hey SM LOVER

flyingdutch

Guest
Steggy wrote:
> Podiceps hey SM LOVER
> This month, on the meeting of Sunday 28 March the Werfkelder organises a
> workshop BDSM for beginners. Most likely it will take place before the
> normal starting time. If desired the acquired skills can be brought in
> practice during the ordinary meeting. On the programme in any case
> "bondage" and "whips" stand. A vast notice follows in the regular
> invitation for the meeting itself,but we request interested people to
> send an email in advance. send mail to: [email protected]> and of
> course the date to note:)
> lapidose Liberace narcomatous

Yes, but do they have Titanium frames

NoIdeaAsto WhatTheFeck YouAreTalkin BoutWillis

-

>Originally posted by Steggy Podiceps hey SM LOVE

>This month, on the meeting of Sunday 28 March the Werfkelder organise
>a workshop BDSM for beginners. Most likely it wil

Bondage for beginners

Is that like getting your Ropes & Knots badge in Scouts

hipp

-

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:00:15 +0000, flyingdutch wrote:

> > On the programme in any case "bondage" and "whips" stand.

> Yes, but do they have Titanium frames?

We always carry a chain-whip on tour, but I think if
I had a Ti frame, I would become weight-conscious
and start leaving the heavy things behind... chain-whip,
cluster-lock-ring socket, the kids, ...

-kt