Re: Reminder to the cycling newsgroups from Ed Dolan the Great

T. Ling Yu

Guest
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Now he is restricted to the Metro trails and streets
> which as everyone knows are the pits. Folks, you do not get
> any stupider than that!

Have you reread some of your longer winded posts?

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "T. Ling Yu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> news:[email protected]:
>>
>>> Now he is restricted to the Metro trails and streets
>>> which as everyone knows are the pits. Folks, you do not get
>>> any stupider than that!

>> Have you reread some of your longer winded posts?

> My posts are always exactly the right length. That is because I have
> some consideration for the members of these newsgroups.

Some, perhaps, but certainly not enough.

> On the other hand your posts are too short. That is because you have
> no consideration for anyone except yourself.

"brevity is the soul of wit" - Lord Polonius, Shakespeare

Your posts, of course, are but "limbs and outward flourishes".

> Is this perhaps a racial
> characteristic of all Chinamen?

No, but your manner is reminiscent of Mao Zedong in his waning years.

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in news:DfqdnXLjie-
[email protected]:

> "T. Ling Yu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> news:[email protected]:

> [...]
>>> Nonsense, I have got you by your pig-tail, you slant-eyed Chinaman!

>> Why do you now assume I wear my hair in a pig-tail rather than a
>> top knot?

> Not yet looked at the movie "Jeremiah Johnson" I see.

That's an odd assumption to make, Ed. For no good reason,
you assume that I wear my hair in a pig-tail and I haven't
seen "Jeremiah Johnson". Does your mind often wander like this?

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "T. Ling Yu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in news:DfqdnXLjie-
>> [email protected]:
>>

>>> "T. Ling Yu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Not yet looked at the movie "Jeremiah Johnson" I see.

>> That's an odd assumption to make, Ed. For no good reason,
>> you assume that I wear my hair in a pig-tail and I haven't
>> seen "Jeremiah Johnson". Does your mind often wander like this?

> See the movie "Jeremiah Johnson" and then we can talk about top knots.

What movie would you like to review in preparation for discussing
pigtails?