Re: Reminder to the cycling newsgroups from Ed Dolan the Great

T. Ling Yu

Guest
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> "T. Ling Yu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> news:[email protected]:

> [...]
>>> Ed Gin posted using forged names.

>> Do you have proof?

> Of course! Go back a few years on this newsgroup (ARBR) and see for
> yourself.

You made the allegations, it is your responsibility to present proof.

>>> If and when you do this, then you
>>> are a criminal.

>> What law and jurisdiction, specific to USENET,
>> would he have broken, assuming you have proof.

> Forgery is a crime - period! But no one cares, least of all Google. But
> still it cannot be too pleasant being called a criminal by a Great Saint
> such as Myself.

It's more of a "PKB".

>>> Or is not forgery a crime in your slant-eyed world?
>>>

>> What do you mean by "slant-eyed world"?

> You do not seem to think forgery is a crime. Therefore you must see the
> world differently than I do. Slant-eyed ... perhaps?

Perhaps it is your perspective that is "slant-eyed".

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "T. Ling Yu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> news:[email protected]:
>>

>>> "T. Ling Yu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Of course! Go back a few years on this newsgroup (ARBR) and see for
>>> yourself.
>>>

>> You made the allegations, it is your responsibility to present proof.

> It is all there in the Google archive for ARBR. I NEVER look up
> anything. It all comes from my background as a college librarian.

Then you have no proof.

>>> Forgery is a crime - period! But no one cares, least of all Google.
>>> But still it cannot be too pleasant being called a criminal by a
>>> Great Saint such as Myself.
>>>

>> It's more of a "PKB".

> ???

Admission of cluelessness noted.

>>> You do not seem to think forgery is a crime. Therefore you must see
>>> the world differently than I do. Slant-eyed ... perhaps?
>>>

>> Perhaps it is your perspective that is "slant-eyed".

> Nope, it is yours. Like Tom Sherman before you, you are making
> allowances for a criminal vandal troll (Ed Gin) who engaged in
> wholesale forgeries. Shame on you. I think Orientals like you know
> about shame, if nothing else.

Did you ever think that Ed Gin was a brand of distilled spirit?

On Jul 25, 10:28 pm, T. Ling Yu wrote:
> Edward Dolan wrote:
> > T. Ling Yu wrote

> >> Did you ever think that Ed Gin was a brand of distilled spirit?

> > Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll. No one disputes that.

> I dispute that. PPOSTFU.

I know for a FACT [1] that Edward Dolan has WRONGLY attributed
authorship of posts to Ed Gin that were actually made by others.

[1] Firsthand information.