Re: Semi OT: iPod Nano or Mini on the bike

Edward Dolan

Guest
"rdclark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>
>> Please, don't tell us anything about yourself and/or your miserable
>> interests. I sure as hell don't want to know! You probably want portable
>> musc to **** and **** by. Probably to f*** by too.

> Interesting that you associate those three activities. Even Barry White
> would be aghast! (I think you may have revealed more than you meant to,
> just then.)
>
> RichC

You mean those three activities aren't associated? Funny, they all come out
of the groin. And they are all about equally disgusting. Two are necessary
for life and the other one is necessary for future life. But the kinds of
folks you find on newsgroups confute all three, so I do too in order to keep
life simple for them. There is never any point in confusing idiots, morons
and imbeciles. It is best just to write them off for what they are and let
it go at that.

Who is Barry White?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota